Medical Done.

Had medical yesterday and posted off forms for Provisional, how long do they take to come back. Also can i book theroy now or do i have to wait?

Cheers

bcfc1710:
Had medical yesterday and posted off forms for Provisional, how long do they take to come back. Also can i book theroy now or do i have to wait?

Cheers

Need provisional to book theory

If there are no issues with your medical then around 2 to 3 weeks. If there’s something that raises concern or needs investigating then it takes as long as is needed.

Cheers Gents, i shall wait and get revising!

Mine took 6 mth to come back that was back in 2008 mind just had medical last year ( as old :laughing: :laughing: at age where need it every 5 years ) they took just over a week for that 1

This is a good time to choose your trainer who should then book the theory tests for you and see you through to the next stage.

If the OP passed his car test after 1996 he will also need to pass Mod 2 at the theory test centre.

We include this FOC with all our full courses.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Past Car test in 1999 so have to do full CPC. I am from Taunton in Somerset. Have a couple trainers in mind. Will book Assesement drive with both once Licence comes back.

Can save you a huge amount if you are prepared to be away. Full CAT C course incl VAT,test, accommodation and all the driver cpc for £1000. This is at Peterborough.

Peter Smythe:
Can save you a huge amount if you are prepared to be away. Full CAT C course incl VAT,test, accommodation and all the driver cpc for £1000. This is at Peterborough.

Where it says Offers untill end of April. Does that mean book or complete the course?

Would be very intrested but am prob looking at begining of May.

Cheers