Mechanical side of a Renault

Hi

I am currently running 5 Renault premiums and one of the trucks has a mechanical fault. Renault have told me that it is to do with the timing side of things and then proceeded to quote me there usual unbelievably high price.

does anyone know where i can get the relative information for these trucks?

i have been in the owner driver business for around thity years or so and i have always maintained and repaired my own vehicals to try and keep the overheads as minimal as possible. but with modern technology etc etc it is becoming increasingly harder for the owner driver to repair his own truck.

any info would be very much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

paul finlay

try crossheights they are half the price of renault and saved me a lot of money and time they are based in huddersfield they only supply renault parts there tel number is 01484660800 they do know there stuff

Or for good Renault Service, Try Thompsons in Hull. They are first class for service and sales.

They are the old school of dealers. Its still owned and operated by people who left school and worked their way up

HULL:
THOMPSON
COMMERCIALS
01482 322331
07711 124260

paulfinlay:
Hi

I am currently running 5 Renault premiums

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Rob K:

paulfinlay:
Hi

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Robk,
You’ll probably find that Paul Finlay is running his 5 Premiums for the same money it would take to run 2/3 Volvos,Scanias, or Dafs!!! Look at the inside back cover of August 04 “Trucking” mag, 2001 Premium Privilages direct from Renault Trucks contract hire at £498.33/month or £115/week.Thats a hard deal to turn down for the first year or so for somebody like myself who’s thinking of going O/D at traction work, I’m currently getting shown figures similar to that for 1999 ERF EC11’s!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

you could try popping along to feathers at wakefield or daventry.
they were doing a deal in may through commercial motor.
they are supposed to be the best at getting the best from your truck and for offering the best information regarding your trucks output and performance.

Big Truck:

Rob K:

paulfinlay:
Hi

Robk,
You’ll probably find that Paul Finlay is running his 5 Premiums for the same money it would take to run 2/3 Volvos,Scanias, or Dafs!!! Look at the inside back cover of August 04 “Trucking” mag, 2001 Premium Privilages direct from Renault Trucks contract hire at £498.33/month or £115/week.Thats a hard deal to turn down for the first year or so for somebody like myself who’s thinking of going O/D at traction work, I’m currently getting shown figures similar to that for 1999 ERF EC11’s!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I don’t dispute that but that wasn’t the reason for my post. Maybe someone will put you in the picture one day :laughing: