meanwhile on facebook

That bloody without lorry drivers page has a new gem…Bluetooth headsets are soon to be illegal. Whoooooosh.

They are in Spain.

On this wonderful site they they will be illegal in October…

I havent looked there but I do follow several of the members facebook pages from trucknet, although Harry Monks page seems to have vanished, I did enjoy his tales of life as a O/D .

Come back soon Harry . :cry:

Harry Monk:
They are in Spain.

Been banned over the for a while now. I was last down there about 2 yrs ago and they was banned then

can i still pick my nose with one finger ■■?

Trukkertone:

Hmmmm could be classed as distracted driving there

why are they being banned?

peewee:

because they are a fashion disaster

scotstrucker:

peewee:

:laughing:

scotstrucker:

peewee:

ok apart from that reason why they being banned

The Spanish law says that anything requiring an earpiece/headset is banned - only ‘built-in’ bluetooth equipment is allowed. It also covers ipods & suchlike. 300euro fine if you’re caught out.

tallyman:
The Spanish law says that anything requiring an earpiece/headset is banned - only ‘built-in’ bluetooth equipment is allowed. It also covers ipods & suchlike. 300euro fine if you’re caught out.

So, my phone runs through my sat nav, is that ok?

In my car it runs through my stereo, is that ok?

Just not one that’s in your ear - and we’re only talking Spain here - who gives a ■■■■ then? :slight_smile:

Trukkertone:

Dunno, suppose it depends how fat your finger is.

What will all the secret-agents on call to save the world do then? how else can they talk about the SAS loudinly in rdcs?

just grow long hair to cover the earpiece, and if they ask who you were talking to, say you’re talking to the voices in your head