Meal vouchers???

You pay for parking with a meal voucher. Price is immaterial but the voucher is worth £7.00 or £7.50 in most places.

Why is then that when you decide what you want there is always money left in the voucher and you have to haggle to make it up■■? KFC, CDC, Burger King etc etc they are all the same!!

I’m at Wetherby services and got fish chips & peas - with a sausage :unamused: still had £1.50 left but all extras are £1.19 :unamused: :unamused: so got a banana for breakfast…I try not to use services for this reason (plus the noise) but every time do I struggle ordering food.

Meal was very nice as it happens. Could do without the haggle every time though. Why not set up meal voucher meals with obvious portions and menu? Truckers portion…extra peas, bread roll or whatever instead of a bog standard not suitable for meal voucher menu :imp:

It’s only cos the prices have dropped. It wasn’t so long ago we were all moaning that we still had to put 2 quid in. Now we’re getting a free meal and you’re still moaning !!! :slight_smile:

I’m not moaning as such…but why does everything have to include problems■■? £7.00 meal voucher but there is NOTHING on the menu for £7.00 :open_mouth: £4.99 £5.99 then you have a £1 left - ok it’s only £1 but you’ve paid £18+ for that benefit.

KFC is the worst…in my experience, I love it and will always try to get to one - but christ oh mighty is there ALWAYS a haggle. All meals include a drink - I don’t want one I have loads of my own, can I swap it for something else…well that’s it■■? confusion sets in. Computer says NO! If I’m fortunate enough to get a good English speaking person then it’s usually sorted out fairly quick, after they have consulted the duty manager…however, if the first language is not English (quite often) then problems begin.

Why not truckers speciasl!!! Quick survey of what most truckers want (and add to currently) bingo…job sorted.

May stop this adding for £2 or £1.50 malarkey.

What a moan, someone wants things to cost more, you dont need to spend the whole voucher. Or just buy some bottled drinks.

As for KFC, i like it but the chips are nasty, and they wont let you have anything else but them when you get the boneless banquet. I asked for an extra bit of chicken or something instead of the chips, but no they cant do that. Luckily with my GF being a student and having a student card you can get some cheap chips from Mc Ds, now thats the way, but i prefer burger king chips to be honest.

i agree with with everything your saying. thats why i havnt used them for a very
long long time. what p*sed me offf the last time was i went to the burger king
and they said no vouchers, so i had fish & chips at the restaurant
the fish batter was hard as rock and cold, the chips were like rubber. so i complained and got £7.50 cash back. :laughing: :laughing:
so i dont use them cos they are noisy, p
s smelly,disgusting.
but while drivers still keep paying high prices for parking and using em, it certainly wont get any better.

this works out
Roadchef £10 voucher
Fish chips
extra peas
bread and butter
2 bottles of pop
total £ 9.96
close enough for me
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Am I correct in thinking that Burger King’s in MOTO MSA’s no longer accept food vouchers ?

It says ERF not RAF:
Am I correct in thinking that Burger King’s in MOTO MSA’s no longer accept food vouchers ?

Yes, and there’s a very good reason for it as well. Some of the members on here with a long memory may recall some ‘connections’ to me as to why they don’t accept them anymore. :sunglasses: