Me diary from last week

For those that may not know i went to Turkey last week on one of these.

We got there at 3.am so i took this the next day as we was knackered and went to bed.
Reception.

When we got up i was quite surprised how big the apartment was.

We had a pleasant view from the balcony as well. Over looking maramris.

Then it was time to check out the pool and find some breakfast.
The pool.

And breakfast.

Only kidding. i did go on the ■■■■ all day Sunday though and regretted it the next day.
Saturday night was belly dancing night. :lol2: :lol2:

I could’nt believe it when she got ‘Terry’ and ‘itsmeagain’ up to dance.

Monday we had a walk down to the village and on the way passed this heap of junk.

Check out the back tyre.

And this one.

And they where the only trucks i saw all week.
I then bumped into the local workforce doing the footpaths up.Where’s the traffic managment :lol2: :lol2:

Check out the hard hat :lol2: :lol2:

Oh i also saw this could’nt see this saving many lives.

Whilst there we went on a boat trip, and i went for a swim.

Then we had lunch.

After lunch we visited a cave. :snooze: :snooze:

Then we went to watch the cliff divers.

Guess wot? they wer’nt there :lol2: :lol2:
We did visit some other places but by this time i think i fell asleep with bordom. :lol2:
So back to dry land.

Then it was back to the hotel, and on the way spotted these growing in a garden.

Then it was time to come home so we thought we would pamper our self with turkish bath and a facemask. :lol2: :lol2:

I did get a tad sunburnt as well.

Well until next year.
bye.

great pics mark, my wife julie and I go to turkey every year and absolutely love it. We go to Icmeler but quite often take the taxi boat to marmaris which is a fantastic little trip across the bay. Your photos brought back some happy memories, especially the ones of the boat trip and your turkish breakfast :smiley:
Cheers buddy.

the traffic managment may not be great but theres no 3 mile tailback there nevertheless…
and a lot better going on an aeroplane than in a truck.no loading or reloading except for cheap goodies.

Oh I thought it looked like Bradford on a sunny day !!!

Nice one mate,Saturday night looked good !! :smiley: :smiley: