Me and Bugcos playing in the snow

the yard we were in has a downhill gradient from the gate, the loading bay we needed was on the right hand side as you come through the gate

plenty of shovelling and even more salt, i eventually managed to get on the bay :blush:

hehe good stuff i asked him were you two making snow angels and to post pictures but i dont think you did…

what made it worse, it was sheet ice beneath the snow :angry:

haha good pictures spanker

The guy with the shovel has got his work cut out

ye but i still dont see my snow angels… ima have to txt bug soon and give him a piece of my hair… i mean mind

So did you both just happen to turn up in the same spot or is this a regular rendevous?

coincidence, we were both delivering to the same place, the really funny thing about it was, i saw Bug the day before in Southampton when we picked up the boxes

is that old man steptoe wih the shovel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:
is that old man steptoe wih the shovel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:

Nar, old man Steptoe would have been more use than this guy, he was chucking salt under my lift axle (which as you can see in the pics was up) to help me get traction :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Heres my pics then.

that van driver was a little peeved that you had blocked him in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got the paperwork on that waon n drag in front of me sure its the same one thats what got me interested in been an o/d wouldnt be playing in the snow if its was mine very very nice motor sure it went past me on the m62 last week

in fact you did recognised the box on the drag shot past me top of slip off m6 onto 62 e b how good is that motor ?

Peter Blacks old building?

lee mat:
in fact you did recognised the box on the drag shot past me top of slip off m6 onto 62 e b how good is that motor ?

Its a good motor mate, wish Id bought it meself to be honest, I had all the info on buying a drawbar meself earlier in the year.

Its mega on fuel too, regularly getting 10.5 plus to the gallon

good pics. i’ve seen both your motors on my travels, now i know who you are, i’ll say hello next time i see ya in the docks.

del949:
Peter Blacks old building?

it still is Peter Blacks

the first pic, where Bug is leaning out of the window, the truck is facing the Peter Black part of the building, the one where i am parked on the loading bay is Valley printing

I deliver to peter blacks but don’t recognise that place