McDonald's closures

mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/news … id_19.html
McDonald’s have said they are not going to allow people to eat inside their restaurants anymore due to the Corona virus outbreak. Drive-thru, take-out and delivery all still available for now. Not sure how this will work in motorway services, but still something that will affect a lot of drivers on here.
On the plus side, I saw this posted on Twitter, so maybe don’t be scared if a stranger offers to buy you a burger

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Take out is available. Go in… order… take it out…
It’s only eating in they are stopping currently.

They were serving as usual and people sat eating in on Taunton dene northbound about half 6 tonight when I went for a shower , but when I was at Camborne earlier on the restaurant was closed but the drive thru still open , and there were still people eating in the kfc just across the road

If you are away from home eating with your fingers without washing your hands, then guess what’s going to happen?

GasGas:
If you are away from home eating with your fingers without washing your hands, then guess what’s going to happen?

I’d imagine that what’ll happen is exactly the same thing that has happened since you graduated from nappies, the square root of ■■■■ all.

People sat in Tibshelf s/b earlier eating when I called for a brew,one at Kings lynn at end of A17 was open for takeouts Tuesday night too.

the maoster:

GasGas:

I’d imagine that what’ll happen is exactly the same thing that has happened since you graduated from nappies, the square root of [zb] all.

Get out of here with your sense of proportion and rational thinking. There’s a mass hysteria fire to Stoke don’t you know.

As most are franchises, i wonder if its being left to individual stores. Bigger problem might be getting staff if all this “14 day family quarantine” stuff goes on.

As for taking drivers through mcdonalds, akso applies i think to some vans but you’re doing them a favour as mlst wont be eating a salad. Think of their waistlines. :wink:

Now I fancy a chicken legend, doh!

Eating with hands…err, mummy will get wery wery cross? :open_mouth: :unamused:

GasGas:

I’ll transmit the ■■■ in my finger nails collected whilst scratching my ring onto the burger. Then I’ll be eating my own ■■■.

Had a coffee at greggs donnington park yesterday.
The girl filled my cup. Gave it me no lid so not allowed to put lids on just in case.
But was a pile a lids to put on yourself

Which I think is a good idea and should be permenat. As never understood why they put a lid on then you have to take it off to add sugar.

On side note was sat there having my coffee about 5ish .
A fella.in a high viz with heron foods on it.
Walked in put a container of homemade curry In to the baby food microwave heated it up then walked off back to.his cab with it.

edd1974:
Had a coffee at greggs donnington park yesterday.
The girl filled my cup. Gave it me no lid so not allowed to put lids on just in case.
But was a pile a lids to put on yourself

Which I think is a good idea and should be permenat. As never understood why they put a lid on then you have to take it off to add sugar.

Same in Gregg’s at M6 Forton services yesterday.
A big pile of lids…
that everybody was touching as they ratched through them to select one. :unamused:

notice on a door “keep 6ft between staff n customers please” staff laughing about it but the manager walking around with a 6ft spar of wood that he raised to half mast when anyone got near . daftey needs smacking with it.