McAnenly

He’s back! On NI plates too. I worked for him about ten years ago, lost touch with the whole scene though. Anybody know what the craic is? Why the NI plates? My old FH was a dream, she’d do anything you wanted.

Good money back then too, lost touch with a few of the lads. Anyone remember B*****'s Globetrotter having a lie-down? :laughing:

Do your two threads maybe have a link■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
Do your two threads maybe have a link■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hahahahaha! Good point! :laughing:

Just thinking of all the firms I did trips for… It’s scary! Loane, Anduff, Mc-----, Mc-------, O’----- etc etc.

Some names just can’t be mentioned and some stories can’t be told. Shame really. Anyone remember Mackin International? :laughing:

Did you ever do owt for Maguire’s■■? my mate drove for them,Jeremy George Hyde :smiley:

Mackin international still going, I be talking to Dessie mackin regular.

Weren’t McAnenly based around the border somewhere?.

Going back to the late 90s when road tax got silly, especially for a 4x2, quite a few north of the border registered trucks in The northen counties of the republic. I wouldn’t be surprised if the reverse is now happening.

I used to know a young lad driving for McAnenly around that time, can’t remember his name, but it’s a name that I always notice. I’m sure I’ve seen the trucks consistently if not regularly since then so have they not kept going all be it on a much smaller scale?.

Cheers
Neilf

Mackin international isn’t on the go any more at leats the red and white beasts Pat owned.