MAYBE A LONG SHOT .. HALLMARK TRANSPORT Stanbridge / MK

Hi im new to this so here goes…

My Dad owned a Transport Business (Brian Hall ) with Mike Hall Deceased.-- ( Mike was later involved with the "super Gun Saga, which most on here would remember, after HallMark Transport had Finished.

The reason im asking is Does any one have any old Photos of our Trucks, Or at your Depots Maybe you Worked for Hallmark , but you would need to be over 50 now.

As a reminder the Business was first based in Stanbridge Nr leighton Buzzard Beds. from Appox 1965 to 1971

The Business then moved to The Wharf Water Eaton Bletchley Milton Keynes , 1971 to 1977

Moved to Fenny Stratford ,The Old Gas Works Site next to the Bridge Pub and was there until 1980 when Hallmark Transport Finished.

At it Peak we had about 15 Tractor Units. Made up of F86’s 1 F88 and i think the first Registered F12 in the Country late 1976.

We had a Long term contracts with Bejams at Wolverton Depot Pulling trailers. Brit European Work and at Water Eaton Hallmark Garages , where we maintained ours and other Local Firms.

If you have any thing with our Livery on please get in Touch , or you may know some one who has.

Regards Julian Hall ( Brian Hall Son )

Hi Fubbsyboy
Knew the name Hallmark from Milton Keynes rang a bell with me.
Here is a photo of 2 of Hallmark’s a Mercedes & Daf along with my Scania on route to Barcelona.
This was taken whilst having a break one Saturday afternoon around the carcasone area.
The driver of the Mercedes had a beard but I cant for the life of me remember their names.
Hope this helps.

hi thanks silver fox

ill check with Dad as i know we did some work in Spain.

Thanks for Posting julian

fubbysboy:
hi thanks silver fox

download/file.php?id=76779&t=1

fubbysboy:

fubbysboy:
hi thanks silver fox

download/file.php?id=76779&t=1

download/file.php?id=76778&t=1

silver fox:
Hi Fubbsyboy
Knew the name Hallmark from Milton Keynes rang a bell with me.
Here is a photo of 2 of Hallmark’s a Mercedes & Daf along with my Scania on route to Barcelona.
This was taken whilst having a break one Saturday afternoon around the carcasone area.
The driver of the Mercedes had a beard but I cant for the life of me remember their names.
Hope this helps.

Hi siver fox,

My Dad Thinks it was probably Peter Goff (with the Beard)