May be helpful for some

theregister.co.uk/2020/03/2 … ter_guide/

Sorry guys, forgot most of you are still out working everyday and don’t have the luxury of retirement. :smiley:

Smug git.

Don’t feed the troll.

jakethesnake:
Sorry guys, forgot most of you are still out working everyday and don’t have the luxury of retirement. :smiley:

It’s OK being retired …It just means more chance of C 19 getting you due to age , and also being closer to your maker…

Any every time you get up you make noises and groan , and you keep loosing you bloody glasses.

3 wheeler:

jakethesnake:

It’s OK being retired …It just means more chance of C 19 getting you due to age , and also being closer to your maker…

Any every time you get up you make noises and groan , and you keep loosing you bloody glasses.

Retirement…best job I’ve ever had

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

3 wheeler:

jakethesnake:

Yep, what you say is all very true however I retired early and am very fit for my age. My parents lived to a great age and where we live in Holland is very rural so it’s easy to stay away and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Yep, you can’t help getting older but retirement for us is wonderful. Only downside to this virus is the lack of being able to travel but we will make up for it later on. :smiley:

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
isnt it like poking a bad tooth??

despite my better judgement i peeked at the link and unsurprisingly its about as much use as a ■■■■ in a space suit.

however,lets just look on in sadness as the inevitable last word pops along again.

dieseldog999:

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

despite my better judgement i peeked at the link and unsurprisingly its about as much use as a ■■■■ in a space suit.

however,lets just look on in sadness as the inevitable last word pops along again.

Watch it DD…he’s fit for his age

jimcab:

dieseldog999:

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

Watch it DD…he’s fit for his age

^^^^^^^^^^^
he is as fit as his imagination for the rest of his world. :laughing:

Oh dear DD it’s easy to see the fact you were completely wrong about this virus is making you feel even more bitter than usual.

Also I could not give 2 hoots whether you or anyone else believes what I say or not. A psychologist would say your posts have the traits of a very bitter person. :wink:

how the utter ■■■■ would you be in a position to know what a psychologist would say other than picking up info from them on your no doubt numerous counselling sessions of receiving therapy.
or
is that another profession you have retired from in a training capacity?

as for covirus,then il worry about it as and when im in my bed with it.
apart from that,life goes on as usual…do try and post something for a change that dont make you out to be a complete and utter laughing stock.( even though nobody laughs).

Maybe I could comment?

Being a holder of the relevant compulsorily recognised qualifications as both a Psycotherapist and Nutritionist within the UK, I may be able shed some light on this…

However, since I am neither a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, nor a Dietitian, maybe I should stay quiet?

Franglais:
However, since I am neither a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, nor a Dietitian, maybe I should stay quiet?

That’s the first bit of sense you have made for a couple of weeks now.

You are clearly intelligent but are making mischief for what reason, I cannot understand at this point so I am putting you on notice. I am prepared to ■■■■ myself in order to ■■■■ you over.

It would seem I now have time on my hands so pack it in. You are not helping and I am calling you out.

Sort it out.