Maxi haulage

Avoid this company at all costs,absolute barrel of crap,I worked for them for two weeks then they dragged me in the office and said I wasn’t very productive this from an office desk jockey.How they are still in business is beyond me?it’s more like a kindergarten than a HAULAGE company.

TAFFY9027:
Avoid this company at all costs,absolute barrel of crap,I worked for them for two weeks then they dragged me in the office and said I wasn’t very productive this from an office desk jockey.How they are still in business is beyond me?it’s more like a kindergarten than a HAULAGE company.

Have they put their wages up recently?

Not long ago they paid a blistering £8.92 per hour…

Peanuts.jpg

They are always after drivers .And they offered me £9 lol
No thanks

TAFFY9027:

Which depot mate? They’re currently advertising £13.10 p/h for trampers out of Bellshill. I was actually considering it.

The £13 bit is probably overtime rates .

Isn’t that “Trucker J’s” mob…?!

Do you think you were productive ?

Beetlejuice:

Fair enough. I saw this one but I admit it seems out of line with what’s available generally in the area…

Go work there pal.There are lots of indeed adverts 1 says 21000 to 25000 nights class 1 Warrington.
They are crap payers .renowned for it …

Mark500:
Isn’t that “Trucker J’s” mob…?!

If so it explains why he still has a job where most other places would have sacked him.

Their Tesco trailers used for Irish need condemning, absolute death traps, must have bent mot’s.

Beetlejuice:

Doesn’t say anything in the ad about “experience of living in a cess pit”.

I did an agency job for them one Saturday and the state of the unit was diabolical.

All their equipment needs condemning

In before the lock…