Matthew Clark (Birmingham) Driver Assessment

Has anyone completed a class 2 assessment for Matthew Clark?

An agency has contacted me and have said they are setting one up for me. I passed my C in February 2019 but I have only driven for four weeks for a local company who then had to let me go as they lost the contract i was driving on.

I’ve never done an assessment but I’m guessing it’s going to be a walk round, driving assessment and possibly driving hours check.

You’re probably correct but include a reverse as likely.

Only one go at a first impression. So dress as smartly as a truck driver can and look as though you mean business.

Believe in yourself and all the best with it.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Rezzie:
Has anyone completed a class 2 assessment for Matthew Clark?

An agency has contacted me and have said they are setting one up for me. I passed my C in February 2019 but I have only driven for four weeks for a local company who then had to let me go as they lost the contract i was driving on.

I’ve never done an assessment but I’m guessing it’s going to be a walk round, driving assessment and possibly driving hours check.

■■■■ company, ■■■■ depot. Get some experience then get out while you can. Probably to K and N and Tradeteam where everyone is leaving to go for a fair wage.

I Hope.you have done some research about the job as it involves delivering drinks to pubs, bars, restaurants so do expect handball.

Pulled from job advert

With the help of a Driver’s Mate you’ll be delivering our drinks to pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants across the country, where no two days are the sameWorking in a multidrop environment you’ll help to load and unload stockYou’ll make safety your number one priority, adhere to road and tachograph regulations, be professional and friendly with customers and handle paperworkYou’ll be based at one of our many regional depots, which all have great road links as well as onsite parking

What we look for in our HGV Drivers

A valid Class HGV licence & CPCThe ability to undertake heavy liftingReady to take the initiative and work as part of a teamA passion for delivering excellent customer servic