Matt Le Blanc

I see Matt is in the crap after admitting he has road rage run ins with cyclist’s,duncan dollimore of cycling uk reckon’s he should have more patience,i would not in any way hurt or run a cyclist off the road and will try to give room where I can,but we all know an hgv is slow on the uptake so you have to have at least a clear half a mile in front before you can even think of overtaking otherwise you are stuck behind them for quite a while as they plod along at around 15 mph[maybe a bit faster, not quite sure how fast they can go]during that time you look in your mirror and you have a long queue of car driver’s behind you getting frustrated,and if you cannot overtake who do the car drivers blame,usually the good old hgv driver,cyclist’s can be a right pain at times[ the lycra jobbies]

I cycle as well as drive. If I cant pass safely and/or the riders are being a ■■■ I encourage the queue to pass me in the hope that a less skilled driver will be unaware of the width of their vehicle.

I see folk moaning about them all the time but honestly can’t say I’ve personally had an issue on the road with one.
Maybe I’ve been lucky or it’s the fact I don’t visit city or town centres very often.
I just give them as much space as I would a car if I do encounter one. Not driving a weazy underpowered motor also helps with the overtake.

Cyclists are pricks, shock horror. Mr Le Blanc looks fairly sturdy, I’d like to see him deliver a good pasting to one.

A.

Adonis.:
Cyclists are pricks, shock horror. Mr Le Blanc looks fairly sturdy, I’d like to see him deliver a good pasting to one.

A.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
THESE TWO SUM IT UP NICELY FOR ME…

youtube.com/watch?v=_6e0t8sDevs

youtube.com/watch?v=6fKof31u-2o

theyve been up before,but they never cease to amuse… :smiley:

no problem round my way on the roads with cyclists, they all ride on the path and, and lights apparently are not required, which is handy as they all ride on the path with no street lights, as opposed to the other side of the road which does. great when I’m out with the dog at the 10pm shift change.

As a young teen, i practically lived on a bike ( her name was carol :smiley: ) seriously, but there wasnt much traffic on the roads then, and of course i yearned for a motorised version and more powerful, and as time went on, i yearned for 4 wheels…i try and be courteous most of the times to cyclist and have consideration for most of them,the odd one gets on my ■■■■, and there have been times when i have run them off the road into a nice prickly hedge…but in a pleasant manner and with a grin on my face. I cant stand the ones who cant stay still when at traffic lights, balancing act tbh…and then jump the red light to service himself and fluck everyone else…i also dont like it when they have huge rucksacks on their backs and disturb my mirrors, then look at me as if its my fault…theyre the ones who get shafted further down the road. :smiley:

tonyj105:
no problem round my way on the roads with cyclists, they all ride on the path and, and lights apparently are not required, which is handy as they all ride on the path with no street lights, as opposed to the other side of the road which does. great when I’m out with the dog at the 10pm shift change.

Deliberately get in their way. Personally I’d give them a good shove as they passed.

[emoji23] that second one with him going arse over ■■■ at the end is a classic [emoji23]

I give the cyclists a safe normal berth. The Lycra ones I stay away from. Can’t be doing with the hormonal squealing if you get within the same postcode of them. Doesn’t apply in reverse. I’ve noticed they have no problems getting themselves close. had one follow me through the town glued to my bumper. I thought he was stuck :laughing:

Freight Dog:
I give the cyclists a safe normal berth. The Lycra ones I stay away from. Can’t be doing with the hormonal squealing if you get within the same postcode of them. Doesn’t apply in reverse. I’ve noticed they have no problems getting themselves close. had one follow me through the town glued to my bumper. I thought he was stuck :laughing:

Maybe you run him over without realising. :blush:

Captain Caveman 76:

Freight Dog:

Maybe you run him over without realising. :blush:

If I did, then he popped back up behind on both wheels still steated and stuck to my rear bumper :laughing: l think he was shadowing me for the slipstream. Still a prat. When I braked for the lights he had a job to stop.

Where’s the short vid of a cyclist jumping a red light and ends up taking a hit off a car, thus themselves learning to fly!!■■?

Could watch that one all day long…

Oh, and the one where runs into the back of a LEGALLY PARKED CAR■■? :laughing:

Goldfinger:
Where’s the short vid of a cyclist jumping a red light and ends up taking a hit off a car, thus themselves learning to fly!!■■?

Could watch that one all day long…

Oh, and the one where runs into the back of a LEGALLY PARKED CAR■■? :laughing:

was going to mention that one about hitting the rear of a learners parked car cos he wasn’t looking,very funny

dieseldog999:

Adonis.:

A.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

dieseldog999,used to regularly drive on that road in the first video,i think it’s sheen lane, takes you to sheengate into Richmond park,i actually said the same to a cyclist about using that particular cycle lane,believe it or not he caught up with me at the lights and I thought here we go,i was very surprised,guy was very polite and explained that this cycle lane is full of potholes and they have to keep stopping at side rd junctions[not one continuous lane]but the guy was so polite unlike the one in the video, I wasn’t expecting that,lol

truckman020:

dieseldog999:

Adonis.:

A.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

dieseldog999,used to regularly drive on that road in the first video,i think it’s sheen lane, takes you to sheengate into Richmond park,i actually said the same to a cyclist about using that particular cycle lane,believe it or not he caught up with me at the lights and I thought here we go,i was very surprised,guy was very polite and explained that this cycle lane is full of potholes and they have to keep stopping at side rd junctions[not one continuous lane]but the guy was so polite unlike the one in the video, I wasn’t expecting that,lol

^^^^^^^^^
theres always the exception to the rule… :slight_smile:

The difference between cyclists and tractor drivers… The tractor driver will eventually pull over and let the traffic past.
Doing farm work is fun in the summer when the bicyclists are out on the country lanes, not :imp:

The difference between cyclists and tractor drivers… The tractor driver will eventually pull over and let the traffic past.
Doing farm work is fun in the summer when the bicyclists are out on the country lanes, not :imp: