Matrix

Came up the M1 last night , a bit foggy but not that bad . there were 3 accidents before I got to leicester. after the last 1 the matrix is showing the 2 outside lanes are closed , everybody srarts using the granny lane and I do mean everyone . The shunts and the fog must have made them all nervous . After several miles of single file… NOTHING! . I take it they have heard of the boy who cried wolf?. If one day it can be proved that thier dodgy matrix signs were partly to blame for an accident , will they be prosecuted? i doubt it.

agree with you…matrix causes accidents making traffic slow for no apparent reason

Is this the HATOs & Police not doing their job OR the Matrix operator not doing theirs :question: :question: :question:

I don’t think it could be anyone else :question: :question: :question:

Maybe the Matrix operator was bored and thinks how can I play with the traffic tonight. I know… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Could be someone not doing their job, sometimes though the signals wont reset and you have to wait for an engineer to find and correct the fault.

Came down the 69 the other night gonna join the M6 north when the signs saying long delays jn 3a to 3 now I’m wondering if they got it wrong and it should be 3 to 3a so i ring them and ask, the guy on the phone was really good at seeing the point that if your comming down the 69 and head for the m6 you will be going 3 to 3a so there really was no point in showing accident and delay on other carageway, even he said they were a bit thick at times