MATHEMATIC

I worked 2 Years 4ON/3OFF,each Sat,-and Sun with Mon to Wed off,or Overtime
I worked 1 Year night Trunk,paid 48Hour/Week from 21.00 till Morning with overrunning Time each Day by 2 Hour as Depot didn’t bring Lorries at Time away. I also had after a few Week to load at our House ourselfe,as we hadn’t a Forkliftdriver who could do it without having 1000kg Pallets on Topfloor and Textil on Ground.
I worked also for Agency on Paye,and wasn’t really Unhappy with it,except the high Cost to travel to work.
NOW
I found the real Way each Lorrydriver shalled go.
:arrow_right: working for an Agency,but paid over Accounting Company,like Nova,or so.

:bulb: Just left Table,i messured out how much i earned last 12 Month more then expected.
:exclamation: Just tell me:“I am Stupid”?
There are no 30% more pay over the Year.
The onliest i could find is,that the Company can not book You in if they don’t need you,or,cancel Your job.and there are the 30%
The Company safes 30% on You as Agencyworker,against own Staff,as they just book You that often in that you get the Pay as a Employee (if You are lucky),and safe the Cost of the difference,as it gets paid by the Taxoffice :exclamation:
OK,you can sign in by more Agencies,and do Mon to Fri the one Job,and by second Agency some Overtime.( :question: New Workingtime directrive and Driverlaw :question: )don’t worry."Just change a little on Your Name by booking in.
BUT
just by doing Legal :question:

Think on the Pay Companydriver gets

• Benefits
  • Companyshares
  • Assistance of Union
  • Pension

Have i forgotten anything :question:

Basic english? Seriously that was hard to read and I still have no idea what you are going on about. Something about pay and benefits?

as above,but the union bit is if you choose to be in one, i dont.

Sockpuppet:
Basic english? Seriously that was hard to read and I still have no idea what you are going on about. Something about pay and benefits?

You missed the Point

I too missed the point.
Are you saying that a drivers best option is to go to an agency and use Nova?
Not all company get shares either.

the Point is,that You have to find out how a Agencyjob works,otherwise will You seat during quiet Time at Home,and the 30% higher Taxsaving,if Nava or other are anywhere,just not in Your Pocket.
Each one goes to Training for use of Digitach,ADR,Hiab,or whatever,but only a few don’t trouble at Agencies.