Marshalls of armadale wagon drag

cheers Geo

www.big-geo.com

hey thanks for posting these pics … :sunglasses:

used to see that truck adn a few more from that stable all the time … long gone nowadays… :cry:

No worrys can mind of it when i was a lad and was pleased when i was told someone had some pics on a disc for me !

BOBBY WORKS BESIDE ME NOW , MAN HE TOOK PRIDE IN THAT VOLVO, WAS WITH HIM LAST NIGHT, WILL LET HIM KNOW HE’S A STAR … MAYBE CHIN HIM FOR SOME PICS. ILL KEEP YOU POSTED…

think i may have driven that Drummond Scania before on a trunk down south just before Lymme… Also drove one of their Daf 85’s on the same run…on the Agency…

Would i be right in thinking that Marshals used to do a lot Tatties and fruit deliverys…■■

hi. i think it would have been one of the 4 series scanias that you had mate my one in the pic is down the road all week mostly… maybe its neebour though… aye marshalls did a wheen of fruit and veg , big concerne a one point , bobby was in and out of the back of beyond loading tatties , nine times out of ten handballing the full wagon and drag out… i think i will maybe see him tonight if not will give him a bell and get some of his pics scanned off , ok cheers for now…