Marriage brakedown

Well im not a tramperbut my marriage hAs broke down today. Not sure if it’s the job or just the way it goes but still gutted either way.

kr79:
Well im not a tramperbut my marriage hAs broke down today. Not sure if it’s the job or just the way it goes but still gutted either way.

I feel for you and hope that things work out for the best.

I am in a similar situation. Trying not to let it get me down. You should try do the same :slight_smile:.

Do you have any kids by this woman?

When my first marriage went down the swanny I was devastated, fortunately I didn’t have any children to worry about. It took ages to get over it, and looking back I only have myself to blame, however I am now married to the most amazing woman (most of the time) with 2 great kids, quite frankly my life couldn’t get any better. So in my mind everything happens for a reason, keep your chin up. It’s good to talk about it so if you have any good mates use thief shoulders to cry on!

Silverback
3 Feathers Haulage

Good luck mate
Been there meself ! Grief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.euro-scaff.co.uk

kr79:

Kev…Get off the ■■■■■■■ computer and sort it out!

Good luck mate can you both talk it out?

Hopefully it’s fairly amicable at the moment but still upsetting and there’s no one else involved so fingers crossed.

Why are you still here posting and other sites too? Kev…I m trying to give you advice. Go away! :wink:

Pretty much sorted things thanks to big verns advice and my mum. More a case of neither one of us would back down.
Women thinkil come back as a woofer in my next life. :smiley:

kr79:
Pretty much sorted things thanks to big verns advice and my mum. More a case of neither one of us would back down.

yeah, it’d be cool to be a dog for a bit :laughing: :laughing:

glad you got it sorted fella

stevieboy308:

kr79:

Until they whip you off to the vets, and the vets whip em off. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

stevieboy308:

kr79:

Until they whip you off to the vets, and the vets whip em off. :stuck_out_tongue:

definitely a downside to being a hound :laughing: