Mark Radcliffe or Steve Wright?

For me it has been fantastic having Mark Radcliffe on Radio 2 for the last two weeks- I absolutely love his taste in music, and his dry wit.

I find Steve Wright and his posse tired and dated and I really think Mark Radcliffe would be a far better presenter for the Afternoon show.

But what about you guys? What do you think?

Yeah i know what you mean.

I have enjoyed listening to Jhonny Walker for the last 6 weeks, back to boringTerry Wogan next week.

Dear lord, who art on a bike, though hast found a follower in myself :laughing: :laughing:

(yes mark radcliffe is MUCH better than wrighty and his sycophants who laugh at his every breath)

Being a night driver i get quite a lot of Radcliffe and he is a very very funny guy especially when he has Noddy Holder on or that bird from Coronation Street on hes a guy who needs someone else in with him to have a laugh not a bad thing at all.

Maybe its time for the resurrection of Mark and Lard ?.

The biggest problem i usually have is Radcliffe or Whale?.

Give me Johnny Walker and Mark Radcliffe anytime over Wogan and Wright. Steve Wright used to be good when he was on Radio 1 with Sid the manager and Mr Angry but these days he’s just tired and dated as is Terry W.
I’m not a regular Radio 2 listener purely because of the last 2 DJs.

Like 'em both!

I also have started listening to Jon Gaunt on talk sport between 10 and 1300. He can be an aggravating ■■■ at times but i normally agree with his views

JB:
I also have started listening to Jon Gaunt on talk sport between 10 and 1300. He can be an aggravating ■■■ at times but i normally agree with his views
[/quote]

Takes one to know one? :laughing: