Mark ham moor t/stop

I’ve stopped there for a coffee , odd breakfast but never for night as too close to home , mates rang me up as he’s stopping there , is it safe ( loads) as he said there’s a bloke with a torch ( assume security ) coming round what seems every 5 mins checking .
I recon it’s a theft hotspot so told him to keep a eye on
Load all night ( he’s daft enough too ) ha ha
So anybody stopped there ?

Parked at Markham Moor loads of times. Security on patrol throughout the night. Never had any problems with loads/diesel being tampered with (despite there being a ‘caravan park’ next door). The foods not the best, it’s akin to school dinners served without the smile but there’s a mini Waitrose at the Shell station next door

I stopped using Markham moor, when they changed the food, and stopped having the Liver n Onions, everything seemed microwave from frozen, vegetables were worse than school, But you can get a Ginsters n Fanta in the Garage, or if enough time, there’s always a steak dinner at Grantham…

Staniel:
Parked at Markham Moor loads of times. Security on patrol throughout the night. Never had any problems with loads/diesel being tampered with (despite there being a ‘caravan park’ next door). The foods not the best, it’s akin to school dinners served without the smile but there’s a mini Waitrose at the Shell station next door

They seem friendly enough , though I mostly popped in for a take out cuppa , odd breakfast , maybe different staff in mornings

biggriffin:
I stopped using Markham moor, when they changed the food, and stopped having the Liver n Onions, everything seemed microwave from frozen, vegetables were worse than school, But you can get a Ginsters n Fanta in the Garage, or if enough time, there’s always a steak dinner at Grantham…

Grantham has gone down hill , got home last night ( late ) to a tea bag in a cup & a note saying cheese sandwich in fridge ( I guess that’s the result of 40 yrs marriage ) .

biggriffin:

Definitely take the ginsters and Fanta :laughing:

drover:

biggriffin:

Definitely take the ginsters and Fanta :laughing:

I really don’t know where the ginsters & Fanta comes from ( well I do , rob ) as I think I’ve had about 1 ginsters pasty in my life , and as the only time I had this type of food was on a Friday night after running out of time , I was that worked up I’d have a pack of cider , certainly not a few tins of Fanta

dozy:

biggriffin:

Grantham has gone down hill , got home last night ( late ) to a tea bag in a cup & a note saying cheese sandwich in fridge ( I guess that’s the result of 40 yrs marriage ) .

Come on dozy you know steak is only on Fridays (when you’re not there), or maybe someone on here beat you to it :smiling_imp:

dozy:

biggriffin:

40 YEARS Brave woman with a very strong constitution :laughing:

I had the cavery the last time i was in. Frozen Yorkshires and roastys [emoji20] kfc round the corner though. Security guard nice chap and patrols all night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dozy:

biggriffin:

got home last night ( late ) to a tea bag in a cup & a note saying cheese sandwich in fridge ( I guess that’s the result of 40 yrs marriage ) .

Seriously mate, you continue to try your best to please and provide for your family, to the point of spoiling them, and you come home to a cheese piggin sarnie in the fridge and no one can be arsed to pick you up from 20 miles up the road if you run out of hours.

No its not the result of 40 years marriage, it’s the exact bloody opposite to that, it’s taking the ■■■■ is what it is, I’d be finding another life if it were me.