Maritime

OVLOV JAY:

bjd:
If you domt mind me asking jay whats your average take home?

6 days good 600
Bad 550
Catastrophic 500

5 days good 550
Bad 475
Catastrophic 420

Cheers jay ill submit yet another cv maybe one day they will ring me stranger things have happend

I suppose 1 out of 3 ain’t bad taffy :laughing:

bjd:

OVLOV JAY:

bjd:

6 days good 600
Bad 550
Catastrophic 500

5 days good 550
Bad 475
Catastrophic 420

Cheers jay ill submit yet another cv maybe one day they will ring me stranger things have happend

Did you send in a cv or fill in an app online? They only go by online apps unless they’re actively recruiting. I did 3 online apps before I got a job here. We had two start on Monday as it’s approaching holiday time, so they need more bods. Try your luck again mate

OVLOV JAY:

LOL thats true shame we eneded up with the wrong ones lol

I remember one of the boys hit his 25th year with the company and didnt even get a phone call of thanks!!! not sure that would have happened a few years ago whenn Tommy was around all the time

OVLOV JAY:

bjd:

OVLOV JAY:

bjd:

6 days good 600
Bad 550
Catastrophic 500

5 days good 550
Bad 475
Catastrophic 420

Did you send in a cv or fill in an app online? They only go by online apps unless they’re actively recruiting. I did 3 online apps before I got a job here. We had two start on Monday as it’s approaching holiday time, so they need more bods. Try your luck again mate

Cheers jay sent one off direct on friday so fingers crossed

taffytrucker:

OVLOV JAY:

LOL thats true shame we eneded up with the wrong ones lol

I remember one of the boys hit his 25th year with the company and didnt even get a phone call of thanks!!! not sure that would have happened a few years ago whenn Tommy was around all the time

Tommy rubbed off on John there. He writes a personal letter every 5 years of service. For me it’s what he does if ever we lose a driver. We had one taken ill in Leeds and John made sure his family were driven from southampton to Leeds and put up in a hotel until he came out of hospital. He said he did it because he hoped his employer would do that for his wife. And if you were to die, even at home whilst employed by him, he will pay for the funeral and deduct the money from the insurance which is a years basic pay

I never met him, but I heard good things about him, and the fact the trucks are all spec’d up tells me he cares about the drivers who work for him.

Shame the same can’t be said for the planners, tm’s and depot managers - at least not up North.

simon how did you get on with the interview did you get the job