MARITIME

i wonder if they would have so many drivers if they still had trucks like these…

Hi

Agree :slight_smile:

They run like long distance type units, Man TGA’s (high roof),Scania Topline’s, Volvo FH12 (G) and Daf XF’S.

Never seen any like this before mate, very interesting images, any more ?

James

I used to have one of em p cabs JD when i was a maritime, and then movd up to a itailian bedford euro tech “oh the life of it” didnt matter to me what the truck was i was there to earn BIG money not sleep and you sure could earn big money with m/time in those days, the truck was only a means of getting the job done there, :wink: drivers of today ey, steerers only, :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i know your mate jeff hall has told me :wink: and about alconbury.

Dont even go there alex :open_mouth: you be holding me to ransome next like that filthy spanky is, :grimacing: :wink: i can say tho there was 10 lucky drivers on the night who recived free TV/DVD players, NUFF SAID :wink:, ALL i wanted was a hat with fold down ears first:mrgreen: ey musky!!

They where all anyone had 10 year’s ago. Now anything less than 500hp deserve’s a “Would you drive this thread” :question:

I used to like the Eurostar drawbars they had.

they had a few turn over bug, on old road out of the grain just after the level crossing, saying that they had a few artics over on that road aswell

Not surprised the speed some people come out of the grain :open_mouth:

its been about nine years since i last went down the grain is it still that windy old road into there or does it have a bypass now ■■?.i remember last time i went they had a new road off the a2 for a few mile.

nice pics alex… :sunglasses:

man-tga:
nice pics alex… :sunglasses:

any of my pic’s copy and paste for your own site if you want them. :wink:

Cheerz Alex…

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Just uploaded them … again many Thanks… :sunglasses:

curnock:
its been about nine years since i last went down the grain is it still that windy old road into there or does it have a bypass now ■■?.i remember last time i went they had a new road off the a2 for a few mile.

Same, but now with average speed cameras…

It has changed slightly, but it’s still a twisty a road all the way in and some points can be close, especially if a tired driver’s coming the other way. :open_mouth:

waynedl:

curnock:

Same, but now with average speed cameras…

It has changed slightly, but it’s still a twisty a road all the way in and some points can be close, especially if a tired driver’s coming the other way. :open_mouth:

i remember they shut the whole road off a couple of time through serious accidents,dont know why they cant build a complete road between the grain and the a2 ■■?..
i remember before they built the new parts of the road it was deadly