maritime

hello
Can anyone please tell me about maritime transport.
Looking at a job there and on their page for the job it states 10-11 hours which would be ideal for me as I don’t want max hours.
Can anyone please tell me if these 10-11 hour days is genuine and anything else about working for maritime?
Thank you

Big company with lots of depots and variety but was max hours when I was there. Your contracted to 10-12 hours a day and anything over is paid as overtime.

In cab cameras, drive your own car to other depots within your region to cover, do a days shift and drive home. Cab hop holiday cover for a year or two before you get allocated a unit.

Good tackle, variety of work but don’t expect 11 hour shifts. On the odd occasion you get done in 9 or 10 you get paid your full hours.

Also get used to being overtaken. 50-52MPH seems to be what their speed limiters are set to.

Conor:
Also get used to being overtaken. 50-52MPH seems to be what their speed limiters are set to.

that’s a deal breaker right there

ETS:

Conor:

Why? Ceteris paribus, what difference does it actually make?

Roymondo:

ETS:

Conor:

Why? Ceteris paribus, what difference does it actually make?

It would be pretty frustrating on a salary basis ie job and knock.

somtam:
hello
Can anyone please tell me about maritime transport.
Looking at a job there and on their page for the job it states 10-11 hours which would be ideal for me as I don’t want max hours.
Can anyone please tell me if these 10-11 hour days is genuine and anything else about working for maritime?
Thank you

I know a guy who works at Maritime and they’re getting planned for 13 h so they’ll max your hours out. If you looking for less hours, look towards supermarkets not general haulage.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk