Maritime Vacancies

limeyphil:
I’m on £39936 per year gross including overnights etc. My brother is on about £1600 more. But i won’t go to RDC’s. I was taking home £500 seven years ago. I reckon if you are a full time driver then don’t take less than £600 per week net.
It doesn’t matter weather your on containers, tankers, or flatbeds. You are all behind the wheel of a big piece of responsibility. Why do some drivers sell themselves short? Probably the same ones who cross picket lines because there family comes first. But at the same time they work for less.

Got any jobs :laughing: :laughing: …please :laughing: :laughing:

No but seriously, what do you do then phil? is it tramping eu/uk/eu? or something else

I’m new to this forum so i don’t know who your on for mate

Eurodad,

Just UK and Ireland nowadays. Mostly flatbed work, Some abnormal loads. Some people can’t stand our work, You can get pretty gruby. One day is never the same as another. We do the odd container work from Felixtowe to Belfast. The only time the boss hears an excuse out of me is when he wants me to take the fridge. Other than that i get the job done. They pay well and they have a good bunch of drivers that he can trust. But those who pay peanuts will keep their monkeys. Because decent bosses don’t want them.