Maritime Transport

Maritime Transport are advertising for 4on 4off night drivers Immingham, they seem a decent company, but anybody know what the pay rates are? :smiley: :smiley:
:smiley:

don’t know much apart from the yard is a dive at times, it’s either a dust bowl, or a mudbath…

Blunder Man:
Maritime Transport are advertising for 4on 4off night drivers Immingham, they seem a decent company, but anybody know what the pay rates are? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

peanuts :grimacing:

Usually it’s days 460 for 55hrs plus 50 food tf , nights 525 plus 50 food , paid weekly , ot 10 pound just over , if your shift is say tues to sat , extra 30 pounds for Saturday. Pension included after 12 months !!! Nights out 22 .

Speno, Is that take home or gross?

I did remember seeing someone saying they make you cab hop a lot. That would wind me up.

Gross mate

Radar19:
they make you cab hop a lot. That would wind me up.

Whats wrong with cab hopping on days/nights?

Pimpdaddy:

Radar19:
they make you cab hop a lot. That would wind me up.

Whats wrong with cab hopping on days/nights?

Myself I would want tramping, if the OP wants day/night work then whatever. Can’t remember if the guy in that thread was tramping or not but he was doing some nights out and being made to change units all the time got him right cheesed off.

The yard is being resurfaced at the moment, I didn’t think there was a 4 on 4 off available so can’t really comment on rates but I’m usually pulling in about 560pw net on tramping. I’d imagine it’d be just shy of that with a 4 on 4 off. No idea how the weekend rates would go with that.

Thanks for that, its straight nights 4on 4off, I don’t do nights out for anybody which is why I have worked nights for the last 20 years.

Blunder Man:
Thanks for that, its straight nights 4on 4off, I don’t do nights out for anybody which is why I have worked nights for the last 20 years.

wont that mean your out every night?

You never have a night out on days at maritime. 11-12 hour shift think their looking for a day driver at immingham now