Maritime transport reading depot

Hi there

Was looking for any information about maritimes reading depot from anyone that currently works there or has in the past ie… conditions,pay,type of work etc…

Thanks in advance
Andy

Tesco ambient (store deliveries etc) & containers, had a load of new Scanias last year. I imagine pay is competitive with tesco otherwise nobody would work for them, but then again tesco pays zb money now so…

I tried to go there last year, certain knob heads from Tescos put a stop to the that though :bulb:
I’m having the last laugh now though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:
I tried to go there last year, certain knob heads from Tescos put a stop to the that though :bulb:
I’m having the last laugh now though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Beats me why anyone in their right mind would want to work for such a shower of zb [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pimpdaddy:
then

I agree tesco cutting wages for new starts wage linked to micro lies driving style for your bonus been wi tesco 9yrs on good pay don’t tramp no o/ nite money to boost wages ,rate I am on I don’t need it no hassle no fone calls job is ok ■■■■ easy

wee gordy:
wage linked to micro lies driving style for your bonus

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

wee gordy:
I agree tesco cutting wages for new starts been wi tesco 9yrs on good pay don’t tramp no o/ nite money to boost wages ,rate I am on I don’t need it no hassle no fone calls job is ok ■■■■ easy

Its not just that, you’re treated like zb as well. There must be jobs paying over £30k where you don’t touch the load or work shifts/weekends!?

Maritime have an high turnover of drivers, which tells you all you need to know.

If you get an interview, ask the question “how many drivers have left in the past 2 years”?

A good company will have nothing to hide and show you proof, a bad one will either avoid telling you or pluck a figure out their head.