Maritime pulling for Tesco

Hauliers must be desperate to do anything for tosco, bet their rates are crap as with anything else they do. 1 K+N driver once said “we don’t even go deliver beer into tesco during non busy periods, they send others to come get it from our sites & take it in to tosco”…

I also feel sorry for anyone pulling any of their new trailers, just seen a convoy of them & they look fugly, makes maritime & other hauliers look bad… :angry:

i

grahamzx6r:

spectron:
Seen maritime wagons parked in arla leeds and pulling there trailers this week

Sent from my iPad but adjusted even more to ■■■■ winseer off.

maritime pull arla [zb] at leeds, wednesday, thursday, friday and shifts on sunday that start at 01.30 for a 15 hour day, ive refused point blank to do any of them.

And you’ve still got a job??

waynedl:

grahamzx6r:

spectron:

maritime pull arla [zb] at leeds, wednesday, thursday, friday and shifts on sunday that start at 01.30 for a 15 hour day, ive refused point blank to do any of them.

grahamzx6r:

waynedl:

grahamzx6r:

spectron:

dont think for long, i have a disability in my right hand, ie pins,screws,metal plate and plastic knuckle resulting from serious motorbike accident, plus other injuries, a certain driver administrator at leeds knows about my injuries and how i struggle with manual handling, especially them milk trolleys, but he has constantly refused to acknowledge any disability that i or any other driver has…ongoing dispute,

thats because a lot of the leeds office staff are complete bell ends and i wouldnt stop and ■■■■ on them if they were on fire and i was bursting and the next services was 30 miles away. complete wastes of skin if you ask me, the ignorant ■■■■■■■

Lee G:

grahamzx6r:

waynedl:

grahamzx6r:

spectron:

dont think for long, i have a disability in my right hand, ie pins,screws,metal plate and plastic knuckle resulting from serious motorbike accident, plus other injuries, a certain driver administrator at leeds knows about my injuries and how i struggle with manual handling, especially them milk trolleys, but he has constantly refused to acknowledge any disability that i or any other driver has…ongoing dispute,

thats because a lot of the leeds office staff are complete bell ends and i wouldnt stop and ■■■■ on them if they were on fire and i was bursting and the next services was 30 miles away. complete wastes of skin if you ask me, the ignorant [zb]

I never really had any trouble with them, well, not that I knew of, but someone in there went crying to Mr Pfeifer that I was being nasty to them or something :unamused:

I had a big row with them just before xmas, was asked to go and work up there for the week before xmas, got there at 9 on the monday and was asked where we’d been, asked them where they were at half 3? They shut up.

Carried on with the work and parked in the yard on the monday and tuesday night, got the comment " were saving some money with you parking in the yard."
how? i asked
We dont need to pay you night out money!
Really? I said, the truck might be leeds based but the ■■■■■■■ driver isnt so gets a night out if im here or in southampton.
They soon shut up about that

Then on the weds got a text on the cab phone saying that saturday was a normal working day. ( the sat was xmas eve) so rung them and said i would do a full day friday but my working time on sat would be driving back to gosport. No, you will work the saturday as a normal working day, ok we’ll see i said and hung up. A few minutes later and someone rung me to ask about the saturday again, i told them, yet again, the answer was no apart from driving south and hung up. Got in the yard on thursday and was asked to come to the office. Walked in and got given my work for friday and they wanted a box loading in manchester at 1100 and taking to tilbury. Not a chance was the answer, i’ll be back in the yard friday night to travel home saturday. Got told i was doing the job, told them if they are going to get funny about it i’m going home now and the choice was thiers. A few heated words were exchanged and in the end i walked out the office while they were mid rant and put the car next to the unit and they came out to see me.

Funnily enough i didnt do that job and was on locals friday

(also left leeds as soon as the office bods had ■■■■■■ off home on friday at 5 and was in my house at 930 that night with a night out and 6 hour overtime paid for the saturday, and not a word was said about it.)

OVLOV JAY:

kindle530:
Lots of Irish V8’s pulling Tesco trailers at Purfleet.

They sub for maritime

They don’t sub for maritime mate

530power:

OVLOV JAY:

kindle530:
Lots of Irish V8’s pulling Tesco trailers at Purfleet.

They sub for maritime

They don’t sub for maritime mate

The Campbell ones do, and a red 4 wheeler, mc something, name escapes me

Have seen Hayter’s units pulling ASBO trailers around the Oxford area lately

I was driving for DHL yesterday, subbing into Asda Didcot,did 2 store deliveries there were also maritime, ND and hayter units running out of there. Think they were basically in the s*** with the extra loads over the bank holiday. I’ve done it a few times this year.

2 day bank holiday better to have too many trucks, anyway the rain did for us. The trend of late is to use partner hauliers, and outside hauliers during busy periods when volumes increase.

I would imagine most companies would welcome the work when potentially their vehicles would be parked up for 4 days.

Maritime have under cut stobarts. The job has now become trunking from port to dc then drop n swap and the same again. Tedious does not cut it. If a delivery needs to be there then they over you anything to get it there. Iv never known a company like it. Used to be good with the long reloads. But they cant handle the work and a circus is a compliment. :angry: