Maritime professional driving scheme

As the title says, has anyone done this or know what its like?

maritimetransport.com/join-u … r%20scheme

Yeah ive been on the website, just wondered if anyone has done it or know what its like

I’ve sent them email to consider me in the scheme.
I would like to know anyone who done it too. Am having no luck in getting job and i got c+e lol

Had a chat with one of the guys on it, it seems to be first few days accompanied with regular driving assessments every few weeks and more local jobs until they consider it “done”

Will speak to my old man as he drives for maritime, just wondered if anyone had done it

There has been a bit of chatter previously on this, my memory of it was RUN! :laughing:

If you pay for your own training, you have the freedom to set the terms of your employment! :wink:

DJC:
Had a chat with one of the guys on it, it seems to be first few days accompanied with regular driving assessments every few weeks and more local jobs until they consider it “done”

Just talked to one of the employees that work there.
He says they train new and less experienced guy for three week. You get paid driver wage while training. Currently full, the waiting list is long. So i have to wait for space but this is one of the best program out there for new driver and all respect to maritime and scania for doing this. Its sad that not all big company doing this.
Story going around Dpd crying for drivers. They would benefit from program like this.

Moreno33:
Just talked to one of the employees that work there.

What does that make me then? :confused:

Moreno33:
He says they train new and less experienced guy for three week. You get paid driver wage while training. Currently full, the waiting list is long. So i have to wait for space but this is one of the best program out there for new driver and all respect to maritime and scania for doing this. Its sad that not all big company doing this.
Story going around Dpd crying for drivers. They would benefit from program like this.

Don’t know how true that is, driver trainers are busy enough as it is trying to get standard assessments in, had mine rescheduled twice already.