Maritime Liverpool depot

Where is it? Friend of mine starts subbing for them on Monday and needs to be there for 730 am. Thanks

Just look at their web-site.

I have I know its in the docks but dont know exactly where

i subbed for that shower for a while, but i was fortunate enough to never go into that ■■■■■ hole :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its the only one i never been to Rob

bugcos:
Its the only one i never been to Rob

no it isn’t :wink:

in through the main gate turn left at the cop shop past the weighbridge second exit off the roundabout follow your nose past gladstone steel yard turn right after that iirc theres a blue shed and another trailer park for p+o and they are at the bottom of that road :wink: in dhls old yard

bugcos:
Where is it? Friend of mine starts subbing for them on Monday and needs to be there for 730 am. Thanks

I feel like we should all start praying for your friend.

gonzothejaffa1:
in through the main gate turn left at the cop shop past the weighbridge second exit off the roundabout follow your nose past gladstone steel yard turn right after that iirc theres a blue shed and another trailer park for p+o and they are at the bottom of that road :wink: in dhls old yard

^ this

signposted once you’re down there, in my head I see a cobbled road, maybe it was just ■■■■■■? my memory’s not great these days tbh

Silver_Surfer:

bugcos:

You never know,he may well be able to avoid the Maritime ‘Kiss of Death’…I saw many subbies come and go out of business when i was at Maritime,the only one i know who seems to survive is ‘Rossi Trucking’…I wish him well.

Bikemonkey:

Silver_Surfer:

bugcos:

You never know,he may well be able to avoid the Maritime ‘Kiss of Death’…I saw many subbies come and go out of business when i was at Maritime,the only one i know who seems to survive is ‘Rossi Trucking’…I wish him well.

cough

Bikemonkey:

Silver_Surfer:

bugcos:

oh, and there is also the fella with the Actros that runs out of Thamesport, Cavblack

You got out Rob ,cause you’ve got your head screwed on. :wink:

bugcos:
Friend of mine starts subbing for them on Monday

Sorry to hear about that…give your friend my regards and I hope its not to painful for him :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Bikemonkey:

Silver_Surfer:

bugcos:

cough

Didnt that packet of soothers help? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: