Maritime jobs in Doncaster

Does anyone know what contract there covering on these jobs? :smiley:

Maritime are doing tesco work now, don’t know if it is that, they also have a depot in Leeds, and there is a rail head in Doncaster, could be that too

or, you could ring them and ask them :wink:

Ya right l could,but if someone on here can give me a heads up on the job l’d rather hear it from them than a Manager who can always make a s**t job sound good. Thanks for your reply. :smiley:

could well be ikea as we have a contract with them n there is a big dc in donny :question:

Ikea isn’t done by maritime we just drop boxes off there

thats what i mean w handle the inbound boxes for em

Arn’t Lidl or Aldi opening a large RDC in the dearn valley

It’s got to be something to do with the ikea boxes

You should call Leeds

Due to our continued success, we’ve got a vacancy for professional, HGV Class 1 Night Drivers. All driving positions are permanent and full-time. If you have two years HGV 1 driving experience and live within a 10-mile radius of Doncaster, apply now and exceed your expectations, at Maritime.

• High earnings guarantee

• Company contributory pension scheme

• Immediate Life Cover on joining

• Four weeks enhanced holiday pay, plus Bank Holidays paid

• Bonus schemes

• New-style comfortable uniform

• First class vehicles and trailers

• Top spec. modern cabs with luxury living

• Excellent driver facilities at all depots

Join Maritime Transport, the UK’s leading container transport operator and get a great deal more. Call Darren Heyhoe during office hours on 01469 573523 today for an interview or apply on-line. Or try this

Angus25:
You should call Leeds

Where do you run out of for maritime? Bristol?

Angus25:
Call Darren Heyhoe

Don’t bother.

Ken.

Quinny:

Angus25:
Call Darren Heyhoe

Don’t bother.

Ken.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quinny:

Angus25:
Call Darren Heyhoe

Don’t bother.

Ken.

+1

Southampton but rearly see it I’m all over the country coming in and out all the depots

Quinny:

Angus25:
Call Darren Heyhoe

Don’t bother.

Ken.

Why’s that then?

Angus25:
Southampton but rearly see it I’m all over the country coming in and out all the depots

Southampton looking for anyone do you know mate?

Not yet ill keep an eye out if anything comes up as they have got new contracts so there should be more jobs soon

Angus25:
Not yet ill keep an eye out if anything comes up as they have got new contracts so there should be more jobs soon

Cheers mate I’m in marchwood so be ideal!

gunner1983:

Quinny:

Angus25:
Call Darren Heyhoe

Don’t bother.

Ken.

Why’s that then?

well, from my own personal experience of the Heyhoe brothers is, i wouldn’t trust either of them as far as i could throw them

they are the biggest pair of self centred pillocks that you could ever meet :unamused: