Maritime coca cols

Hi…anyone doing this contract on nights…wondering how it works…how many drops.distance and hours. …grateful for any info…looking at 4 on 4 off
Thanks

Timstringer:
Hi…anyone doing this contract on nights…wondering how it works…how many drops.distance and hours. …grateful for any hours…looking at 4 on 4 off
Thanks

Maritime nights is Amazon work mostly although you may do the odd Coke load to an RDC. They have a contract on the mid-bulk side (multidrop) at Wakefield, but if your a night man you’ll usually just be bringing the load back to the yard for the day man.

rob22888:

Timstringer:
Hi…anyone doing this contract on nights…wondering how it works…how many drops.distance and hours. …grateful for any hours…looking at 4 on 4 off
Thanks

Maritime nights is Amazon work mostly although you may do the odd Coke load to an RDC. They have a contract on the mid-bulk side (multidrop) at Wakefield, but if your a night man you’ll usually just be bringing the load back to the yard for the day man.

Thanks little bit different to what I was told at interview…cheers

Leeds?

I’ll be happy to stand corrected, but I have no knowledge of dedicated Coca Cola drivers, certainly on nights :neutral_face: New work all the time so maybe this is a new thing. The multidrop work on days is usually 3-5 drops, usually within a stones throw of each other.

Always made me laugh when I did Coca-Cola , can you count the palls , you’d think a big company like them would know how many palls they’d put on :exclamation: , that was Wakefield , brackmills , don’t think Edmonton ever asked