Maritime Bardon/Dordon

Hi all, looking for any information of the above. Money, hours. Looking at days Monday to Friday. Don’t mind the odd night out. Or any other firms worth taking at look at? I’m near the Hinckley area so I know there’s a fair few options, any recommendations would be great. Just had enough where I am and ready for a change. Thanks all.

They are brilliant…12 hrs a day…£800 a week take home, 3 months holiday pay at full rate, top spec motors with microwave, fridge and tv/dvd, all leather, fully automatic, 12 spot lights and frilly curtains, all meals paid for via a daily allowance, no weekend work, and a drivers mate if requested.

Why not phone them up and ask them yourself?

joe royal:
They are brilliant…12 hrs a day…£800 a week take home, 3 months holiday pay at full rate, top spec motors with microwave, fridge and tv/dvd, all leather, fully automatic, 12 spot lights and frilly curtains, all meals paid for via a daily allowance, no weekend work, and a drivers mate if requested.

Why not phone them up and ask them yourself?

And just now many people believed you and now Maritime will not complain about drivers shortage for next 15min.

Learner driver…

A manager says “Go,” a leader says “Let’s Go” - John Maxwell

Willyswheels:
I’m near the Hinckley area so I know there’s a fair few options, any recommendations would be great

Try DPD or Tesco instead. Unless you want to work 11 hours for £110.