Marchington Uttoxeter

Hi, anyone tell me the best way into Marchington Industrial Estate Uttoxeter is the best way the A515 or A518 from the A50 please Many Thanks.

I haven’t been there for at least 15 years but always used the A515 route.

Pete.

windrush:

Pete.

Thanks for that Pete , I wasn’t sure myself weights, bridges etc. only ever been to Uttox. once passed it millions of times though on A50 lol .

VOLSCADAF:

windrush:

Pete.

Thanks for that Pete , I wasn’t sure myself weights, bridges etc. only ever been to Uttox. once passed it millions of times though on A50 lol .

It is signed off of the A515 at Draycott in the Clay on the right just before the steep hill (Draycott Cliff), no bridges or weight restrictions.

Pete.

As above don’t bother going through uttoxeter ,the road after Netherland green through birch cross is ok if you know the road ,if you don’t theres plenty who will take your mirror off in the odd place .

If your coming to Marchington industrial estate loaded I would come from the A50 Sudbury roundabout /A515 at Draycott in the clay that’s the easiest route there’s a couple of bends if u meet another truck or bus on that are abit tight u can also get to it vier B5017 (Stubby lane )from the opposite direction from Uttoxeter but I would come from Draycott in the Clay direction as it’s a straighter road there’s no weight limits either direction or bridges are u going to industrial estate or Kuenhe nagel on Stubby lane ?

Yes go via the a515 it’s the easiest way.

Thanks everyone , went the A515 way .

Greggo:
If your coming to Marchington industrial estate loaded I would come from the A50 Sudbury roundabout /A515 at Draycott in the clay that’s the easiest route there’s a couple of bends if u meet another truck or bus on that are abit tight u can also get to it vier B5017 (Stubby lane )from the opposite direction from Uttoxeter but I would come from Draycott in the Clay direction as it’s a straighter road there’s no weight limits either direction or bridges are u going to industrial estate or Kuenhe nagel on Stubby lane ?

Went to the Industrial Estate passed K and N on right before it see why you was asking now , thanks anyway mate.

No worries . I’ve done my fair share of work down there on various jobs out of K and N and the industrial estate running stuff in and out .

Me too when john mansfield timber and Capricorn were going .