Manuel Entry

So company I work for like a Manuel Entry for non worked days I worked last sat then started back this morning will the tacho head allow me to do a Manuel Entry for the days off when I put my card in tomorrow or only allow me to record one for overnight tonight

Basil Fawlty fell foul of the law doing that!

Yes, the tacho head will prompt “rest until now” when you’ve reinserted your card. Merely press “yes” and you’ve made the required manual entry.

the maoster:
Basil Fawlty fell foul of the law doing that!

Yes, the tacho head will prompt “rest until now” when you’ve reinserted your card. Merely press “yes” and you’ve made the required manual entry.

Yes. Keep it simple as possible.

I drive to my yard each morning, I park my car next to my lorry, if I stand and chat to another driver for 10 mins, I still just pop my card in and press no to a manual entry. I dont see what a 10 min chat with another driver has to do with what time i started my shift for 10 mins. I am not really starting my shift until i sit in my cab or do my daily checks. Technicaly this is wrong I know, I think there is enough bull ■■■■ in this job without subscribing to it as well. If Vosa asked about it then my answer would be I was late that day or that is the time I started my shift. If they can relax the laws on my driving hours and reduced rests then my 10 mins of missing other work is not going to make a lot of difference. Just me maybe but I think these manual entries are a load of ■■■■■■■■ unless we are talking of some significant time.

^^^ fairy snuff I suppose. However his gaffer is demanding it. His gaffer pays his wages and it’s his train set.

I got the joke btw maoster… subtle.

Que ? I am from Barcelona.

Noremac:
I got the joke btw maoster… subtle.

At last. A gentleman amongst ingrates :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: