manual entry

Hi can anyone help.I drive a van in the morning and a lorry in afternoon when I do manual entry on taco for morning work do I put that as other work

Yes, but make sure that you record any breaks you have while you’re in the van on the manual entry.

If you do the manual entry for a digi and need to include breaks its possibly easier to make it on the paper roll - 2 copies so you can keep one

shawzie:
Hi can anyone help.I drive a van in the morning and a lorry in afternoon when I do manual entry on taco for morning work do I put that as other work

Assuming you’re not using a log book for the van work, yes book it as other work.

ROG:
If you do the manual entry for a digi and need to include breaks its possibly easier to make it on the paper roll - 2 copies so you can keep one

There’s no need for printouts which will have to be kept for a year and probably two, inputting proper manual entries for the day into the digital tachograph is easy-enough, it’s also cheaper for the company and more likely to be analysed correctly.

sound guys thx