Manual entry differences

I drive a number of different vehicles & while I get on fine with manual entries on newer tachos I still cocked up putting one into an older type head recently. The tacho is in a 57 plate Scania, anyone got a suggestion where I can get hold of manual entry instructions for it. I don’t know what make the tacho is but it has a little drawer which pops out for the driver card & is generally a pita!

BB

Basilbrush:
I drive a number of different vehicles & while I get on fine with manual entries on newer tachos I still cocked up putting one into an older type head recently. The tacho is in a 57 plate Scania, anyone got a suggestion where I can get hold of manual entry instructions for it. I don’t know what make the tacho is but it has a little drawer which pops out for the driver card & is generally a pita!

BB

Stoneridge .99.99999r of the time Scania will have a Stoneridge Tacho…

se5000.com/documentation.html

click on any of the red and play to your hearts content :wink: :wink:

nick2008:

Basilbrush:

BB

Stoneridge .99.99999r of the time Scania will have a Stoneridge Tacho…

se5000.com/documentation.html

click on any of the red and play to your hearts content :wink: :wink:

Great stuff Nick, thanks very much for that.

BB