Manual entries

Hi folks . Only been driving a month or so - loving the driving, but not the paperwork.
Can anyone tell me where it might show me how to do manual entries on analogue tachographs. Eg: I’ve had one this week which printed everything correct - just 12 hours on from where it should be - presumably some numpty messed up the hour change. What should I write on it?
Thanks

cultivator:
Hi folks . Only been driving a month or so - loving the driving, but not the paperwork.
Can anyone tell me where it might show me how to do manual entries on analogue tachographs. Eg: I’ve had one this week which printed everything correct - just 12 hours on from where it should be - presumably some numpty messed up the hour change. What should I write on it?
Thanks

No offence intended mate but if you’d checked and adjusted the tachograph before setting out you wouldn’t have a problems with it, so why is the other driver a numpty ?

Anyway, all you can do is write on the back of the tachograph chart that the tachograph was 12 hours out, though to be honest unless it affects the daily/weekly rest periods I probably wouldn’t bother, I mean why tell people that you never checked the tachograph time before setting out.

No need for a manual entry, just write an explanation on the back of the chart you did use.

For future reference, whenever you insert a paper chart, the top of the chart (what would be the 12 o’clock position) should be the correct current time - example, if inserted at 18:00 then you should see 18:00 at the very top. If you see 06:00 then your clock is 12 hours out.

Thanks guys
Didn’t say I wasn’t a numpty too for not spotting it.
For my next question - can anyone explain why the spray deflectors are designed like Velcro - am washing vast amounts of crap off them every day - is it the truckers job to clean the roads?