Manual entries advise

Each week I have to do a man entries ie
Start from home I get paid travelling which is 2 hrs in car 2hrs pay which I put down as other work on m/e get in truck have to then do a m/e first for my last days work ie traveling home 2 hrs my employer says that I also must do m/e for the days I’m off usually 4 days which I put down as break mode

For example fin fri 4pm 4/6 travelling home other work 6pm fri till weds 5am break weekly rest rest mode
5am till 7 am travelling to work insert digi and do m/e for all this I keep getting tacho infringements for messing up these m/e

Your first manual entry should be when your shift actually starts. Traveling time is not applicable IIRC so if you start at 7am then you put 7am into the tacho.

Best wait for Tachograph to get here, he knows whats what.

Happy sole:
Each week I have to do a man entries ie
Start from home I get paid travelling which is 2 hrs in car 2hrs pay which I put down as other work on m/e get in truck have to then do a m/e first for my last days work ie traveling home 2 hrs my employer says that I also must do m/e for the days I’m off usually 4 days which I put down as break mode

For example fin fri 4pm 4/6 travelling home other work 6pm fri till weds 5am break weekly rest rest mode
5am till 7 am travelling to work insert digi and do m/e for all this I keep getting tacho infringements for messing up these m/e

If the vehicle is at your usual place of work you don’t need to record the travelling time regardless of whether or not you get paid for it, if the vehicle is not at your usual place of work then the travelling time is legally classed as other work, so I guess the question has to be do you pick the vehicle up from where you’re based.
I this is the only work you do the answer will obviously be yes :smiley:

As far as messing the manual entries up are concerned, it would help to know what type of digital tachograph it is.

• Siemens or Stoneridge ?
  • Type 1 or type 2 ?

There’s no legal requirement in the UK to do manual entries for your rest days, sounds like your boss is just covering his ■■■ in case you do any work somewhere else on the days your not working for him.