Manual entires

I’ve been off work for about 3 weeks now, got a shift on tonight. When I put my card in the machine, what is the correct way of entering the data without cocking it up?

Hello - I would say enter your finish time the last time you removed your card, then the easiest way when putting your card in is rest till now “yes” and start from there on other work, but i am sure someone will tell you a better way .

I’ve read that if I’ve not done any work since the last withdrawal then I don’t need to do a manual entry. I’ve not done any work since I pulled my card about 3 weeks ago.

No different to what you would do on any other day that you resume work, even after a 9 hour Reduced Rest - When you put your card in the machine will start off at the point in time that you last ejected it, and you will then tell it about any work that you did after that. Then you will tell it what time you finished that shift. Then you will tell it what time today’s shift started, and any work that you have done prior to inserting your card. Job done.

Roymondo:
No different to what you would do on any other day that you resume work, even after a 9 hour Reduced Rest - When you put your card in the machine will start off at the point in time that you last ejected it, and you will then tell it about any work that you did after that. Then you will tell it what time you finished that shift. Then you will tell it what time today’s shift started, and any work that you have done prior to inserting your card. Job done.

Yep agree.

I never used my card for 2 years and it still remember the date/time when i removed it last :neutral_face: