Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

Been through the USA embassy thing got a b1 b2 visa granted came to about 150 quid and a day up at the embassy so can start looking for a job now

kr79:
Been through the USA embassy thing got a b1 b2 visa granted came to about 150 quid and a day up at the embassy so can start looking for a job now

SWEET :grimacing:

Bring me a large Doner with extra Chilli Sauce over please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Will do u want salad lol

kr79:
Will do u want salad lol

Salad■■? Wash your mouth out :laughing: :laughing:

I can’t believe this thread is still going,

you ex pat lot are the biggest bunch of squabbling children i’ve ever seen.

grow up

PhillH:

grow up

:laughing: :laughing: Thats it, size 12’s and straight in there, don’t need any help to make you look stupid do you :unamused: :unamused:
Do us all a favour, check the dates on the posts before critisising then you may not sound so daft :laughing: :laughing:

PhillH:

grow up

You should check our facebook pages out if you think this is bad :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

PhillH:

grow up

You should check our facebook pages out if you think this is bad :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

True I’ve alienated half of my in laws on there today I don’t think they will be happy until I move to Afghanistan let alone Canada lol

On the road again:

PhillH:

grow up

:laughing: :laughing: Thats it, size 12’s and straight in there, don’t need any help to make you look stupid do you :unamused: :unamused:
Do us all a favour, check the dates on the posts before critisising then you may not sound so daft :laughing: :laughing:

I’m going to justify his remarks about being childish, by suggesting that size 12s is probably exaggerating, size 7s at best I reckon and you know what they say about small feet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

On the road again:

PhillH:

grow up

I’m going to justify his remarks about being childish, by suggesting that size 12s is probably exaggerating, size 7s at best I reckon and you know what they say about small feet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Probably right :laughing:

i havent been able to stop crying since you said i had small feet.

first rate put downs guy, really great stuff.

by the way though,

all i said was this thread and many others that have seen loads of your accounts being blocked have been pointless childish squabbling.

and many of you DO need to grow up.

you however decided to make it personal by commenting on my foot size.

which i’ve reported you for.

toodle loo

PhillH:
by the way though,

all i said was this thread and many others that have seen loads of your accounts being blocked have been pointless childish squabbling.

toodle loo

I never got blocked so ner ner ner ner ner :laughing:

Oh and I do have size 12 feet :sunglasses:

And I hope you are not suggesting that I grow up too, I’m having so much fun as a childish ■■■■■■ and I would like that to continue indefinitely :grimacing:

However, if you have a constructive comment, or wish to join in the fun in any way, feel free, it’s getting a little tame on here of late :wink:

As the person who started this thread I have found it very helpful. As most people I have learned I may come across people in transport offices with attitude problems ( but that’s transport anywhere ) shot jobs to get a foot on the ladder ( transport anywhere ) mad hamafradite/transexual lorry drivers a new one on me but we live and learn. But most of all I enjoy conversations that end up as stupid pointless arguments and slanting matches as Its like a conversation down the pub :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
People need to lighten up.

PhillH:
by the way though,

toodle loo

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I am still here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kr79:
mad hamafradite/transexual lorry drivers a new one on me but we live and learn.

Just brilliant quote :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing:

I did wonder what KR79 thought about what was said on his thread. its nice to know he found some of it helpful. in the future when univarcity students are study the history of internet forums this thread will become a classic example. this because so much of it is so incredible and so many made there point of veiw. I read a lot of forums and not just transport. i have neverseen another thread like this.

To be fair I use about 6 different Internet forums this is the only trucking one and I have been using one concerning moving to Canada but the rest are just ones that concern my outside work intrests. I have come to the conclusion only about 20% of the answers to your question will be useful constructive info the rest of the content will be either slightly wrong totally wrong or just plain irelivent. To be fair this is quite often the case in a real life conversation or debate.
For instance in my local on Friday night a conversation went from Saturday’s millwall west ham game to wether one of our groups hair was grey or ash blonde? To if a tortoise lost it’s shell would it be naked or homeless.

kr79:
To be fair I use about 6 different Internet forums this is the only trucking one and I have been using one concerning moving to Canada but the rest are just ones that concern my outside work intrests. I have come to the conclusion only about 20% of the answers to your question will be useful constructive info the rest of the content will be either slightly wrong totally wrong or just plain irelivent. To be fair this is quite often the case in a real life conversation or debate.
For instance in my local on Friday night a conversation went from Saturday’s millwall west ham game to wether one of our groups hair was grey or ash blonde? To if a tortoise lost it’s shell would it be naked or homeless.

Well it’s both, innit? Unless he’s a travelling tortoise and hitches a new one behind, all cash no credit, nudge,nudge nods as good as a wink, eh, eh?