Manfreight tossers

Why every single time I come across a Manfreight truck they do one or more of the following:

Don’t flash me in
Don’t thank me for flashing them in
Sit RIGHT up my arse even when I’m going full speed
Overtake dangerously
Full beam other trucks/cars on the A66 because they are overtaking. They are going as fast as they can ffs!

I’m sure there are some good ones working there. Maybe if someone here works for them they can shed some light on why either they or their co workers are such tossers

I’m sure that sort of driving isn’t just confined to just 1 haulage firm, we see it on a daily basis, if it bothers you that much, ring up and complain to the company.

Flashing in/thanking for flashing in as far as im aware isnt in the Highway code and is never taught in driving schools. Cant comment on the other points but not everyone adheres (or has to adhere) to the ‘truckers code’ of old…

Ring them up and tell bossman Chris Slowey what you have witnessed from their drivers,
he will take heed!!!

Steve-o:
Full beam other trucks/cars on the A66 because they are overtaking. They are going as fast as they can ffs!

Experience tells me cars can always go faster…

I know bad driving is not just reserved for manfreight drivers it’s just that I see so many of them doing it. It starts to build a picture of what the majority of their drivers are like.

Again I’m not saying every one of their drivers are bad, just most of them.

I experience their drivers every day on the 75. Can’t see a problem. Mvh have a few total bellends on the other hand.

One run me off the road about 6 weeks back.I’ll eventually run into the fat bald ■■■■ one night,quite literally :slight_smile:

halewood:
One run me off the road about 6 weeks back.I’ll eventually run into the fat bald [zb] one night,quite literally :slight_smile:

There’re all fat bald ■■■■■ :smiley:

AND they keep the SW Scotland recovery boys in business :laughing:

happysack:
I experience their drivers every day on the 75. Can’t see a problem. Mvh have a few total bellends on the other hand.

The reason for MVH ballbag drivers is the bad mannered/ignorant/condescending utter ballicks of an owner Vincent McAlorum only pays them £165trip[emoji15]!!!
(£250 for “long trip” london/return)
They then have to drive like “screaming Banshee’s” to try and get 3trips (“short”) Sun night to Fri.
Complete PISH/DUNG wages and just as bad £50day for bloody holidays!!![emoji13]

Why do drivers work for such w@nkers??

Big Truck:

happysack:

The reason for MVH ballbag drivers is the bad mannered/ignorant/condescending utter ballicks of an owner Vincent McAlorum only pays them £165trip[emoji15]!!!
They then have to drive like “screaming Banshee’s” to try and get 3trips (“short”) Sun night to Fri.

Sounds great, sign me up NOT.

Why do people put theirself under that much stress? Who are MVH do they have lovely big trucks? That would explain the wages. What are they expected to do for £165? From To etc…

Steve-o:

Big Truck:

happysack:

Sounds great, sign me up NOT.

Why do people put theirself under that much stress? Who are MVH do they have lovely big trucks? That would explain the wages. What are they expected to do for £165? From To etc…

Majority are R500 Scania, you’ll see them pulling DFDS/NFL fridges.
(They are mostly burgundy coloured yokes and go under “McAlorum” too as a DVSA dodge).

For you £165home your expected to lift loaded trailer DFDS Belfast out 2330Stena and tip say Chesterfield and Middleton.
Take 9off and reload Stobart Widnes next day and back up OTT to Cairnryan Stena.
Take time off again parked Stena Cairnryan and trailer shipped over.
Then something similar twice more for a DUNG £495home!!!

Bear in mind Sawyers will pay you £200trip Lurgan to Carlisle or East Kilbride and back (turned off boats in NI by “driver support vehicle” and head home for daily rest) you can see MVH work pure PISH!!![emoji13]
Sawyers also pay £80/100day holiday pay according to how many days you take as holiday in any given week.[emoji6]

considering mvh and sloweys mob get the cream of the backhander crop out of nfl then its double pish earnings…but there you go for the ones that work for them,busy poor men…there not scraping the bottom of the barrel,theyre digging underneath it…just a bum in a seat for both of them,with the bonus of having to lsten to that smarmy prick slowey from time to time…

Google search for mvh brings up a video clip of bad driving. Nice company image

Hunbelievable

Big Truck:

happysack:

Because they get to drive a big fancy scania and most of them actually enjoy the excuse of driving flat out everywhere.

ajt:

Big Truck:

happysack:

Because they get to drive a big fancy scania and most of them actually enjoy the excuse of driving flat out everywhere.

Sure they could go to MorganMcLernon and drive an even bigger R580 flat out and at least earn a decent £250trip all trips!!!

Nah because they run a extra axle and don’t go as fast

ajt:
Nah because they run a extra axle and don’t go as fast

Rather go a bit slower and get a decent wage than run like a ballbag for dung money!!![emoji56]