Manfreight International

Grasshopper:
Nice photos. That 580 is a right beast! I do like the new shape Volvo, looks very smart.
Do you only run in the UK or do you go to Europe aswell?

That was my old R500 opticruise of alli forbes . Was a cracking motor . Heard after we parted company the new jockey decided to go for a kip while he was still driving . That was a new cab on it

Good thread about a fleet of good looking trucks - always look smart, well presented. A credit to the company and the drivers.
The thread shouldn’t be allowed to drift away.
A few of my photos:

Volvo FH (25 years Edition) - FS10WEY:

Scania R620 - MIG6618:

Scania - SO19XDG:

Renault - UIG4157:

LXZ5770 - Scania S580:

JC10WEY - Scania S650:

SL09WEY - Volvo FHXL:

Well whose got pics of Manfreight? I will stick up some over the next few days that I have of the current fleet. Anyone got any golden oldies??

Heres me this morn at Nisa - Scunthorpe with a brand spanking new fridge (Still to be stickered up):-

Dropped fridge @ Londonderry and bounced back for another loaded Manfreight trailer:-

Scania 580 as well, due to get painted at some point:-

This is our Scania 580 (Chipped to approx 700hp) again with another brand new fridge we got yesterday:-

This is our brand new FH 500hp. It has the new engine in it which doesnt require Ad-Blue:-

Heres more of our fleet. Will try not to duplicate any of the motors but most do LOOK-A-LIKE:-

1 of 2 80th’s that we have:-

great pics, i like the new fh 500 with the bigger tanks i think they look smarter with out any gaps in the chassis,

how many trucks do use run?

1 truck 1 driver?

Dont know an exact number but think theres between 45/50 maybe?? Yeah usually 1 man on wagon unless on hols then maybe someone will go on it, depends.

scottishcruiser:
This is our Scania 580 (Chipped to approx 700hp) again with another brand new fridge we got yesterday:-

Look familiar■■?
The light bars are different now because they got removed at somepoint by a previous owner to manfreight getting it, deffo same truck tho…

tony530i thats rite it was mcharrie transport that had it then sold it to manfreight

Youngs Of Ayrshire?

Heres another Tony before it went to get sprayed. You can notice the difference from when use had it to when MCH had it, lights bars, lights etc etc…

Heres a few more:-

This beaut stil to get painted:-

Nice photos. That 580 is a right beast! I do like the new shape Volvo, looks very smart.
Do you only run in the UK or do you go to Europe aswell?

scottishcruiser:
Youngs Of Ayrshire?

Cameron Youngs dads company

UK. Think they might have done Europe YEARS ago.

Is it just Scania’s and Volvo’s? :smiley:

And 1 x Iveco Stralis… :laughing:

see a couple with the “personal” plates on :slight_smile:
they did european work back in the interland days im sure.
maybe you could ask if the first truck was a scania 80
or a 81 day cab ? by the way what does the wee fm do ?
is it just a local truck ?

scottishcruiser:

[/img]

I did see you on the M180 after you been to Scunny Looked very nice with the new fridge on :smiley:

hi there do you know if yous are looking any drivers at the min? i got paid off last week and am only 2 mins away from ur base in forbes old yard in the carn ind estate.