manchester congestion charge

A massive NO NO NO vote

Its gonna be a no every time :laughing: who in their right mind would vote yes to pay to go into manchester

I’d pay to get out. (sorry Dad I know its God’s city an all that)

Got to be NO.
At the moment they pay ME to go there :smiley:

A victory for common sense…Power to the people

Being a good Scouser, I’d pay toward a massive 10 foot wall being built round Old Trafford!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Of the half dozen times I’ve been to Manchester in my lifetime, I’ve been paid to go there. Who the hell would pay to visit such an [zb]hole of a place. Expecting anyone to actually pay is definately extracting the urine. Only joking, Manchester’s at the top of my list to spend an exotic holiday, dodging the locals as they play with their guns, or watching stolen cars being set alight, cant wait. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Tiger.

They will now find another way/excuse to introduce it.

I heard they are going to build a massive wall around the inside of the M60 and create a moat complete with drawbridges at every entry point to the city. :laughing: :laughing:

pecjam23:
I heard they are going to build a massive wall around the inside of the M60 and create a moat complete with drawbridges at every entry point to the city. :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t bother about the moat, just make sure the wall is water tight, I’m pretty sure the North West could do with a new large reservoir :wink:

The Highway Man:

pecjam23:

Don’t bother about the moat, just make sure the wall is water tight, I’m pretty sure the North West could do with a new large reservoir :wink:

Meow, saucer of milk for the highway cat please… :wink: :exclamation: :exclamation:

What about that boghole LONDON they pay to go in there.I used to do london multis every week yrs ago and i was glad to get paid for it,i was also always glad to get out of the place.

The Highway Man:
Being a good Scouser, I’d pay toward a massive 10 foot wall being built round Old Trafford!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah to keep the scousers out :smiley:

Common sense at last, we would have had to pay and all our area was going to get was a fresh lick of paint for the train station.

London “Centre of the Universe” isn’t it Dave :laughing:

who really wants to pay to go anywhere in this country. Dont we pay enough in road tax, Wish they would find some intellegent p m’s. i know what i would pay for and thats the fat scottish p#### shot. :smiley:

They say they need the money for improvements to public transport. :laughing: :laughing:

What the hell are they spending the money they make from public transport on■■? And the amount of tax we pay on fuel and vehicle tax. Bloody hell they get enough off us as it is.

will the penny drop with our rulers, we are paying to much for every thing now, if we are congested do something about it, more roads more rail ,cannals sea . or stop any more people staying here

bubsy06:
They say they need the money for improvements to public transport. :laughing: :laughing:

What the hell are they spending the money they make from public transport on■■?

What money’s that? They don’t ‘make’ money from public transport, it costs the government (and thus taxpayers) a fortune as it is.

If I lived in Manchester i would have voted yes, but it was more than obvious which way the vote would go.

Olog Hai:

bubsy06:

What money’s that? They don’t ‘make’ money from public transport, it costs the government (and thus taxpayers) a fortune as it is.

If I lived in Manchester i would have voted yes, but it was more than obvious which way the vote would go.

the money from the congestion charge. Why would you vote yes■■? it wont really help congestion cos most people will pay the charge

bubsy06:

Olog Hai:

bubsy06:

the money from the congestion charge. Why would you vote yes■■? it wont really help congestion cos most people will pay the charge

So what about where you say ‘what the hell are they spending the money they make from public transport on’? What ‘money they make from public transport’?

i would vote yes because i would never have the need to go into Manchester in the car at all, let alone the rush hours. i’d go on the train. i doubt most people would pay either, the streets in London are a lot clearer than they were before the CC there came in which leads me to assume that more people go on the train/bus. if they improved public transport in manchester then presumably people there would do the same, thus for ‘vital users’ (i.e. trucks) less congestion to deal with.