Managers Cpc notes

Hi all
Does any one have any recommendations for home study notes for managers Cpc was looking at the Rha ones cheers in advance

i bought this one a little while ago:

ebay.co.uk/itm/CPC-Operator- … XQeW5Ta6C1

my advise to you is; just pay for the week course. Unless you’re a disciplined home learner there is no way you’re gonna have the enthusiasm or time to finish the study pack. i know i certainly don’t, so I’m gonna book the course, get it over and done with.

Yeah i plan on taking the course to in June was just gonna get it and do abit of swatting up

Plan to learn, drivers hours and how they like you to schedule a driver in the exam, learn the costings and how they like to show your working out, learn the section on licensing, gv81 etc etc and when to use them.if you can do that I doubt you would fail as they are questions that are worth 10+ marks each.

I am planning to take this Exam later this year the home study pack was £97 and the Exam was just over £100. Had a look at some questions from the latest test, some were basic and some were quite involved, so I am going to get the study pack and have a mega swat up before I decide whether to try the exam only or head into the classroom first.

I went the home study route & found I took the information in but that is not the only thing needed to pass the exam, you have to know how they want your answers. With this in mind I did a one day exam preparation through the RHA at Peterborough just before I took the exam & passed following their instructions well worth the cost I think to save a potential failure & retest.