Man tgx

Just got a man tgx with the touch screen radio does anyone know how to connect a phone via the Bluetooth setting as it’s not high lighted in the settings ■■?

If it’s like ours, it ain’t got Bluetooth, costs extra !!!
I bet the Boss’s car has got Bluetooth though !

martinviking:

What a dirty trick !!! no Bluetooth , your boss should be sent to the Tower of London for life , no wonder steering wheel attendants are a joke .

shugg:

martinviking:

What a dirty trick !!! no Bluetooth , your boss should be sent to the Tower of London for life , no wonder steering wheel attendants are a joke .

I know, I just don’t know how I cope, they supply us with diesel for the wagons though, so I suppose it’s not all bad.

beanyboy1982:
Just got a man tgx with the touch screen radio does anyone know how to connect a phone via the Bluetooth setting as it’s not high lighted in the settings ■■?

We have just had four of these turn up. One of the drivers had to take it into man cos the Bluetooth wasn’t working. Worth a trip to your nearest dealer I think.

beanyboy1982:

I`am sure there will be plenty of other toys to play with .

Is your radio any good mine is shocking can’t ever get a good signal even struggles on radio 2 .

Robspils:
Is your radio any good mine is shocking can’t ever get a good signal even struggles on radio 2 .

Mines ok, on a 13 plate, no problems with signals, just wish it had an auxiliary Jack, I have to use a radio transmitter thingy when I want to listen to my Ipod.

My old 11 plate has got a big bass speaker behind the seat, got told off once when I was loading at a site jamming to a few tunes :laughing:

Is your aerial connected properly ?

It’s under a car transporter so the roof has to be cut so they put boosters on screen but still no good , luckily it has a USB point in dash and the music also plays from my phone through the Bluetooth the speakers arnt the best either wish mine had a sub

Mine is a 63 plate got no aux port and no Bluetooth

You can buy an adaptor off the ol fleabay for the touch screen head units. Gives you a usb port and a aux jack. Take the head unit out and it plugs straight in between the original plug and the back of the stereo. Ten minute job. Controls an ipod and brings up all the proper display, song name etc.