MAN TGX fusebox

Can anyone tell me where the fusebox is on a MAN TGX?

I opened the sunroof yesterday and one of the circlips popped off and - what a shot - it fell in the ■■■ lighter.

With a pop and a lovely light show, it died, so obviously has blown the fuse but I can’t find where it may be without removing covers.

Any help appreciated. Ta.

passenger side there is two screws one you have to open passenger door and look beside grab rail one to right of your leg as you sit in passenger seat,
undo these two screws and panel will flip up towards windscreen

good to see someone has the same amount of luck I have, I am stilling trying to figure out how after 7 hours of driving I was putting my trailer onto a bay and somehow hit my own trailer, didn’t have the full lock on, both side deflecters un-touched but the roof deflecter hit the corner of the trailer and the loading yard was level.

Thanks Curly, I’d like to put it right if I can as I can’t be doing with all the agency bollox when the regular guy get it back, :laughing:

ebabes, I havent got that problem as its a 26 ton rigid :smiley:

curly:
passenger side there is two screws one you have to open passenger door and look beside grab rail one to right of your leg as you sit in passenger seat,
undo these two screws and panel will flip up towards windscreen

Had a look today and there’s nothing behind it except for a couple of ECU boxes :frowning: