MAN TGX Dash display

Can anyone help please?
I have the company phone connected through Bluetooth in the vehicle and quite suddenly a phone number (I’ve either called or missed) has appeared on the screen and I can’t get rid of it.
I like to watch my fuel consumption on the screen but after two or three minutes the bloody thing defaults to the mobile number - it’s only started to happen this afternoon and I’ve tried turning the ignition off and walking away but it makes no difference.

Try pressing OK (maybe twice or extended press) when you have the screen you want as a default screen, that seems to work.

Well it works for me when somebody else takes it off my driving hours screen and i want to get it back.

Far too bloody fiddly and fragile MAN’s, all image and no knickers like VW cars.

Cheers mate tried that (no good)

I’m thinking this through at home so apologies if it goes wrong-

Left side of steering wheel press the bottom button to enter the menu, use the two arrows on the top part of the steering wheel to go through the menu, press ok to enter the part you want (I think it’s in the Monitoring section) Go to Fuel Consumption & press ok twice. It should default to Fuel Consumption all the time now. (unless you play with it again ! :unamused: )

youtube.com/watch?v=nGj06lwtWZY

Did that Martin and it does default to fuel consumption…however, after two or three minutes the fuel info disappears and back comes the poxy phone number - cheers anyway

■■?
My new one hasn’t got Bluetooth fitted but my old one used to have a ‘Parrot’ system & she used to talk to me in ■■■■ French, I never found out how to turn her off ! (just as well really, just kept her turned on :smiling_imp: ) :laughing:

Hmmm interesting! I’m actually sat in my TGX now and although the phone symbols are on the steering wheel buttons I can’t for the life of me find a bluetooth option. I’m guessing mine doesn’t have that option. I was trying to recreate your problem to see if I could help. Sorry.

Express Pete:
Can anyone help please?
I have the company phone connected through Bluetooth in the vehicle and quite suddenly a phone number (I’ve either called or missed) has appeared on the screen and I can’t get rid of it.
I like to watch my fuel consumption on the screen but after two or three minutes the bloody thing defaults to the mobile number - it’s only started to happen this afternoon and I’ve tried turning the ignition off and walking away but it makes no difference.

Try turning Bluetooth off on the truck and phone, then pair them up again.

Simplicity us genius Weeto (ta)

I’m sure Bluetooth has a mind of its own, sometimes my sat nav stays paired to my phone, sometimes they don’t.
I reckon they fall out with each other occasionally- bit like Children & HGV Drivers ! Lol !