MAN TGX BED

I’ve only just started doing nights out so I don’t know if it’s that but the bed in the tgx seems very thin and uncomfortable any one else find it the same.

kr79:
I’ve only just started doing nights out so I don’t know if it’s that but the bed in the tgx seems very thin and uncomfortable any one else find it the same.

They are at first ,and there strong, i was worried that i would brake it being a barrel arse at the time. but it held up to the job :laughing:

They are quite a thin mattress but for me, one of the comfiest beds i have slept on

Yeah, beats most other beds hands down I’d say.

Yes i also think they’re comfortable.

Must be to used to the memory foam indoors lol

My MAN TGS bed is a lot better and more comfy than the Renault Premium I used to have. :smiley:
I just find the fibreglass roof lets a lot more noise in when your parked up, but that seems to get better once you’ve got used to it.

man up ya big gurls blouse, they are fine for me too :stuck_out_tongue:

kr79:

Oh shut up ya big jessie, you’ll have the ‘I used to sleep under the sheets on the trailer/on a board on the engine cover/never slept until I was 58/you don’t know you’re born’ mob on here now :laughing: :laughing:

Never slept in a new MAN, never slept WITH any kind of MAN either for that matter :open_mouth: :laughing:

better wider longer than the volvo fh globetroter i used to drive :sunglasses:

Welcome to Trucknet Cyberboots .

I have to agree I used to have 2 mattresses in the Volvo Fh I had previously but the one in the MAN is much better. I sleep better in the truck than at home !
(mind you that may have something to do with the wifes snoring :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: )

I slept like a log last night made it home. But I still think a bed of nails would be more comfetable than this one. :smiley: :smiley:

I think they are diabolical. I had the top mattress down on top of the bottom one and a memory foam mattress on top of them… It was ok then.

I’m ging to get one of those memory foam top things tomorrow and see if that helps.

The top bunk is the best place in a man, no more comfortable but as said, the insulation is pony. The heat rises and you are further away from drivers chatting near your door when you’re up there. They’re noisey and cold, I had to keep checking the windows weren’t open :unamused: You couldn’t watch a bluey in an man, you’d have a crowd with they’re ears to the door in no time :blush:

You never heard of headphones Ovlov Jay :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

toowise:
You never heard of headphones Ovlov Jay :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

why would the drivers standing outside want headphones? :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:
The top bunk is the best place in a man, no more comfortable but as said, the insulation is pony. The heat rises and you are further away from drivers chatting near your door when you’re up there. They’re noisey and cold, I had to keep checking the windows weren’t open :unamused: You couldn’t watch a bluey in an man, you’d have a crowd with they’re ears to the door in no time :blush:

Does a driver really want to listen to you knocking one out? I knew the job had gone crap but not that boring :laughing:

The TGA bunk was fairly solid aswell. I alway’s thought the version 1 Volvo had a great matress,it was made solely from foam and really soft to lie on,dunno how they’d hold up after alot of use though i only lay on it the odd time.

Just got my own MAN TGA and having come out of an XF I do think the quality of the bed is not as good as the DAF, but i’m sure in time i’ll get used to it!