MAN TGX 26.440 12V socket Question

My 12v socket has decided to call it a day, I can’t seem to find a fuse to check, can any of you good folk help?, both ciggy lighter 24v and Hella 24v are working fine.
Thanks

What model year is it? I had an 11 plate which I accidently shorted out the 12v socket, and the only way to reset it was by disconnecting the battery for a couple of minutes.

If you look at he diagram on the fuse panel cover there’s one that looks like a 2 pronged fork and one that’s like 2 circles next to each other. These are the 12 and 24v socket fuses. If neither is blown remove them for a few minutes to reset the dropper.

I had the same problem and our mechanic said the battery has to be disconected overnight to allow the inverter to reset its self. Its been ok since.

Thanks chaps, I removed fuses 217&216 and replaced them after a few minutes and it was fine,
The manual doesn’t even have a list to match the diagram on the panel, which aren’t your normal fuses pics, (double circle -fork type!) So I wouldn’t have stood a chance!
Thanks again.