Man tgm isuues

Anyone had adblue problems with a man tgm 18reg?
Before Xmas was getting adblue error warning engine malfunction.
And noticed needle won’t go below 3/4 s

Truck went to man dealer Trafford park they had it over Xmas new year
Got it back did the same again after a days driving.
It went back in again they had it for about 2 weeks got it back yesterday doing same again

Drive along and after about am hour lights up like a Christmas tree
If stop for a short while it seems to disappear.
Then after about an hour it lights up again.
Is serious doing my head it

It drives ok no problems.
Been to man Trafford park twice and they keep saying all sorted good to go bit obviously not.
Anybody had any similar issues?

Mines a bit newer but had this come up last week, this was found to be the sensor in the top of the tank [emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

This are messages getting.
Been to man Trafford park twice now and yeah .
Had this since new never had an issue at all before

Ad blue and engine malfunction warning came up on one of ours on the M25 yesterday. Within 5 minutes of him stopping on the hard shoulder it went up in flames! It only came back from MAN Peterborough the day before where it had been taken to with the same faults.

This is it now.

the maoster:
Ad blue and engine malfunction warning came up on one of ours on the M25 yesterday. Within 5 minutes of him stopping on the hard shoulder it went up in flames! It only came back from MAN Peterborough the day before where it had been taken to with the same faults.

This is it now.

That was an XPO MAN, I saw it going up in flames as I went past anti-clockwise [emoji54][emoji54]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

One of ours, 16 reg,had the Adblue system replaced twice! This was after numerous visits to the dealers. Told everything was sorted (numerous times) and lo and behold same thing started happening 2 weeks later and told EGR is knackered and needs replacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk