Man TGA XXL....Does anyone recognise this truck?

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any information on this truck ■■? I have been told that it was once featured in Truck and Driver and that it used to pull a fridge out of Scotland loaded with fish ■■? Anyone got any other information.

Cheers everyone

Ady

Stevie Aitken from Hawick used to run it, went ■■■■ up last year. Dont know where it is now.

Took this about a year ago in west thurrock, essex. Have seen it around here quite a bit since but dont know if its based down here now.

Its a bag of ■■■■ thats all i can say
lol

Joshh:
Its a bag of [zb] thats all i can say
lol

Nothing like intelligent input to keep a thread going! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Gaz:

Joshh:
Its a bag of [zb] thats all i can say
lol

Nothing like intelligent input to keep a thread going! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Lol
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Take it your not into M A Ns then Joshh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

Well some are ok but that just deserves to go to TRUCK HEAVEN.
:smiley:

Joshh:

altitude:

Jealousy gets you no where with regards to our war in 1297 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

dunno, but by all accounts, he likes MEN :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

altitude:

dunno, but by all accounts, he likes MEN :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HAHA!
PMSL
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You are a funny one : :stuck_out_tongue:

Joshh:

altitude:

Tell you what Josh, when you pass your test and your driving a crappy Axor for Tesco on the agency, you’d give your right bollock to have a go in that.

DaiDap:

Joshh:

altitude:

Tell you what Josh, when you pass your test and your driving a crappy Axor for Tesco on the agency, you’d give your right bollock to have a go in that.

Aye Josh grow up son. In your opinion, what makes it fit for ‘truck heaven’? I would like to know how you are qualified to come out with a statement like that. Perhaps you have had many years experience driving MAN trucks? No, you haven’t, now shut up and learn to think before you spout crap oh and spare me the pathetic childish response you will no doubt have lined up.

Steve-o:

DaiDap:

Joshh:

altitude:

Aye Josh grow up son. In your opinion, what makes it fit for ‘truck heaven’? I would like to know how you are qualified to come out with a statement like that. Perhaps you have had many years experience driving MAN trucks? No, you haven’t, now shut up and learn to think before you spout crap oh and spare me the pathetic childish response you will no doubt have lined up.

Ok fair enough,
I was just having a joke.
:blush: